NEW Sign In Thread | Page 697 | Vital Football

NEW Sign In Thread

Good Morning All. Setting off shortly for today's game but I pity the person sat next to me, because although I'm a lightly built chap I'll be wearing about five coats. G*d damn freezing up here.

Happy Sunday Steve! How was the paella?
Hi Peta, got it right so says my lad. Just him and I for dinner last night. Charlotte was out with mates before I dropped her back to station for home this morning. 8 am shift tomorrow at London Hospital. Sean (youngest) and I had a pub lunch down the village local today and then watched an appalling MAN U display v Liverpool. Thinking of going up now and reading as Board meeting in Bath tomorrow. Need some sleep.

Hope everyone had had a good weekend.

Evening all. Sorry I’ve been in Bath for an Executive meeting and Christmas do. Got to bed at 2am and on a t4ain at 6:46 from Bath back to work. A leaving do tonight after a top chap had 34 years service. Time for bed. Now. Night

Evening all. Sorry I’ve been in Bath for an Executive meeting and Christmas do. Got to bed at 2am and on a t4ain at 6:46 from Bath back to work. A leaving do tonight after a top chap had 34 years service. Time for bed. Now. Night

Welcome back Steve! You've been missed but in a good cause it seems..... :cheers::santa: