New Retro Range | Vital Football

New Retro Range

I have no need to buy one of them as I have the original one still hung up in my wardrobe along with my other replica shirts through the ages. Although for some reason they seem to get bigger the newer that are. I think they must shrink with age that's what I think! :grinning:.

Never cared for it much though as it wasn't proper red and white stripes That away shirt was dreadful though. Never liked hoops particularly anyway but green and white hoops are particularly revolting imo.

I have no need to buy one of them as I have the original one still hung up in my wardrobe along with my other replica shirts through the ages. Although for some reason they seem to get bigger the newer that are. I think they must shrink with age that's what I think! :grinning:.

Never cared for it much though as it wasn't proper red and white stripes That away shirt was dreadful though. Never liked hoops particularly anyway but green and white hoops are particularly revolting imo.

Funny how our tastes differ, that away shirt has been one of my favourites!!. I like the idea of green, but they can sometimes be dark and difficult to pick out, especially under floodlights, so the white made it a more visible shirt. Also, I've often wondered about second strips being stripes (ie reflecting the main strip), but I don't think they would work with white - hoops are just an alternative version of a stripe ie an away version of a stripe!!

Funny how our tastes differ, that away shirt has been one of my favourites!!. I like the idea of green, but they can sometimes be dark and difficult to pick out, especially under floodlights, so the white made it a more visible shirt. Also, I've often wondered about second strips being stripes (ie reflecting the main strip), but I don't think they would work with white - hoops are just an alternative version of a stripe ie an away version of a stripe!!

Same here, really like the green and white hoops!

Yes each to their own as they say.

Clearly I am never going to be Celtic fan!