new players | Page 3 | Vital Football

new players

I hope our Gaz is staying with us,Palmer fell over to easily for my liking,he will have to mend his ways if he comes here,Christopher doesn’t tolerate stuff like that
I will allus back TUFTY's choices mate but i dunt think Madine will be gud enuff for the prem but as i said if TUFTY rates him gud enuff that'll do for me.To be fair Madine dunt need askin twice to go darn but yeah i agree serial divers wud get Ballhacked. 1st May 2moz,it'll not be long before the PREMIER LEAGUE fixtures are out(13th June)Have a luvly day BLADES FOLK. UTCB

The bidding war will start at 15 million for Che, so that's a non starter for us. Southampton are the front runners to sign him.

Looking at the Championship out of contract list I do like Henrikson at Hull, he could play three or four positions in our formation. Other experienced players who could add to the squad, Bradley Johnson, Bidwell, Fer, Fraizer Campbell, Martin Olsson.

The bidding war will start at 15 million for Che, so that's a non starter for us. Southampton are the front runners to sign him.

Looking at the Championship out of contract list I do like Henrikson at Hull, he could play three or four positions in our formation. Other experienced players who could add to the squad, Bradley Johnson, Bidwell, Fer, Fraizer Campbell, Martin Olsson.
leroy fer is a decent shout physical but can play as well would prefer him to kasey palmer who i feel is a championship player as for madine i didnt want him here i will admit and although like rod i dont think hes a premiership striker got a feeling chris will try and bring him in

What happens at Cardiff will be a factor in whether Madine is even going to be an option for Chris to bring in.

I'd be keen on him being signed just because he does bring strength and height to the front line. If not Madine a similar type striker is needed.

What happens at Cardiff will be a factor in whether Madine is even going to be an option for Chris to bring in.

I'd be keen on him being signed just because he does bring strength and height to the front line. If not Madine a similar type striker is needed.
cardiff are going down so warnock may well feel he can do a job for them in the championship which wouldnt bother me unduly but it has been rumoured that chris wants him here and if thats the case thats good enough for me

leroy fer is a decent shout physical but can play as well would prefer him to kasey palmer who i feel is a championship player as for madine i didnt want him here i will admit and although like rod i dont think hes a premiership striker got a feeling chris will try and bring him in
Yeah I quite like Fer. Out of contract this summer as well so available on a free ee. However, he's had a few injuries recently and is out for 8 weeks at the minute with a knee injury. Might need to discount him on those grounds, don't need anoth Lie Tie do we?

Yeah I quite like Fer. Out of contract this summer as well so available on a free ee. However, he's had a few injuries recently and is out for 8 weeks at the minute with a knee injury. Might need to discount him on those grounds, don't need anoth Lie Tie do we?
didnt know that crookes thats him out then

frazier cambell lmao give over man rather sol cambell

Well Chris bigged him up before the Hull game.

It's all about building a PL squad and adding experience / know-how, to at least get us to stay up. We ain't going to be signing 11 new 24 year old players at 10 million a pop on 80k a week.

No-one wanted at least half of our squad before they turned up and CW/AK sprinkled them with magic dust. I'm not over worried about whether we 'rate' this player or that . If CW wants them, its because they are the right stuff.