New Owner | Vital Football

New Owner

In the opinion of a know-nowt journalist, supported by some know-nowt 'financial expert'. The club is worth exactly the same as it ever was. Its precisely what someone is willing to pay. I've said all summer that HRH is playing a canny game, and letting everyone think he, and the club, are broke, but this just isn't true. He's not letting anyone pee up the back of his leg.

He'd have what the Prince is asking in his back dishdasha. :ROFLMAO: I'd be great if we finally had an owner who was willing and able to really take club forward, but I think little old us are wayyyyy below his radar and there's the problem. We'll always be little old us until somebody decides otherwise and it's never happened in my lifetime. All the potential and more than many PL clubs but hardly any interest from genuine buyers and investors. I think if there was a queue of current PL clubs all up for sale we'd be number 20 🤷🏻‍♂️

He'd have what the Prince is asking in his back dishdasha. :ROFLMAO:I'd be great if we finally had an owner who was willing and able to really take club forward, but I think little old us are wayyyyy below his radar and there's the problem. We'll always be little old us until somebody decides otherwise and it's never happened in my lifetime. All the potential and more than many PL clubs but hardly any interest from genuine buyers and investors. I think if there was a queue of current PL clubs all up for sale we'd be number 20 🤷🏻‍♂️
The clue is in the words "Looking for another Premier League club"
This doesn't include us, because Premier League club means "Commercial Toy to play with"

It also won't be us because by the time a deal went through to buy United (it would be much slower than anybody else) we'd already be a Championship club by then

In London (always an attraction for wealthy Arabs)
Established PL team with much more support than we have.
As a vanity project - West Ham have a much higher profile around the world.
Having failed to get Man U., and assuming the other “glamour clubs” are not for sale, i suggest (as the first club that came into my simple mind), that West Ham would be a much more desirable prospect to a very rich foreigner with money to burn.
We might think United is a great club etc., but the incredibly rich around the world, don’t.