New Managing Director | Vital Football

New Managing Director

nibbles

Vital Football Hero
Joe Comper.

‘In addition to his responsibility for the Club’s non-football operations, Joe will now also oversee football operations, working closely with Kenny Jackett, who continues as Director of Football.’

Joe says: “I am excited for the opportunity to have a positive impact on the football side of the business. It is time to bring the football and non-football areas of the Club together with a common sense of transparency and personality. I have worked with Brad and Shannon for some time now. I know what they want and how to communicate with them. Over the last few months I have built a great relationship with Stephen and Robbie and I look forward to seeing what we can do. Additionally, we are in the midst of an investment into larger and more complex data analytics tools and personnel for recruiting which will need to be incorporated under this newly consolidated organisation.”

Wonder what this means re Scally’s involvement 🤷🏻‍♂️

Joe Comper.

‘In addition to his responsibility for the Club’s non-football operations, Joe will now also oversee football operations, working closely with Kenny Jackett, who continues as Director of Football.’

Joe says: “I am excited for the opportunity to have a positive impact on the football side of the business. It is time to bring the football and non-football areas of the Club together with a common sense of transparency and personality. I have worked with Brad and Shannon for some time now. I know what they want and how to communicate with them. Over the last few months I have built a great relationship with Stephen and Robbie and I look forward to seeing what we can do. Additionally, we are in the midst of an investment into larger and more complex data analytics tools and personnel for recruiting which will need to be incorporated under this newly consolidated organisation.”

Wonder what this means re Scally’s involvement 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s a bold move for Joe.