New kit | Vital Football

New kit

image.jpg

Quite like it it but it doesn’t look much like a football shirt , more a sort of Kerry Packer glitzy cricket top

Probably £50 a top and of course the club will change it next season to try and milk us all so won’t be buying one

Sounds silly but I think it looks like a German club kit :-)

Little video:

Still awaiting how the GK kit looks and the away ones.

Retro twist, obviously, I think I quite like it. It’s a bit different and not in a bad way.

It looks a bit like last seasons kit but with flakes at the top...or is it just me?

Goes to show how crap we are nowadays that we have to keep harking back to the 93/4 egg cress kit , which in itself was awful .....it was just the brilliant players wearing it that were good

Normally soon after the home kit. As I said before we will probably have a 3rd one too.

That’s why we have three kits, remember McNally saying as much. “Every other club around us does the same, so we have to consider it a way to increase revenue and if we don’t, then we’re at a disadvantage.”
Not exactly his words but close enough...

Just walked back from Jarrolds and seeing a 40 metre long queue waiting for 2 players to turn up. It was 1 minute to midday and all I saw was a table with 2 glasses of water on it.
Had to dash home to work so could not be arsed to wait to see it they turned up. Kids more interested in go go hares :grinning:
I was there to try on England new 50 over kit ready for winter one dayers which were £ 55.00 !
I will get a new shirt ready for our summer holiday.
A X X large fitted me but was not too embarrassed as they go up to
XXXXXXX large. Short sleeves is £ 48 but 10 % discount for ST and members so likely to be closer to £ 43. Not too bad.
Loads of kids in City already wearing them.:clap: