New Kit | Vital Football

New Kit

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
To be revealed on 24/06/2014....I can hardly wait! :sleep:

They have a video for it - Redmond sleeping outside the ground in a security outfit and then flashes of R.Martin in the new kit....more hints to be released this weekend!! Just sort the team out please

Anyone else gone onto the Canaries website will notice they have changed it to have R.Martina and Snodders standing looking tough....in the old kit.

http://tinypic.com/r/4ut16d/8

That was the best still I could get from the Redmond clip. Looks like a very simple yellow shirt. I like the green on the sleeves and how it is not overdone like last year. It looks like there is a green collar from the other still shown. From what I see I like it a lot. I agree with YB though, as the 2010/11 kits were very nice.

Hopefully we get a nice green away like our first year in the Premier League.

Tiny Pic it is , but as long as its not greensleeves or egg and cress I dont mind . A plain yellow top would do for me . No crappy launch videos either thank you

Quite honestly I don't care if they play in green under pants and yellow vests, just as long as they perform on the pitch!

Anyone know what trade in allowance I'm likely to get on my old one??
Did very few miles at very little pace last year. Is barely even run in.

Same here YB I have lost 9 pounds on my new eating plan - I am hoping to get into a Large for once.

I am glad Puma not sponsoring our kit - The new Arsenal top is super super skin tight

Still need to get a shirt for myself as the one Texas expat fellow who was over late last season for the WBA game didn't come through. Just as well, I wasn't a fan of the style, especially given the season.

That said, what I really want/need is a either an 86-87 or 87-89 style kit, since my name is already on them. :)