New kit | Page 2 | Vital Football

New kit

The faded green just doesn't sit with me, but hey maybe the third kit will be more my thing :cool:

Look at the long sleeve shirt though. The stripes don't continue down the sleeves so it looks like a bib- it reminds me of the Aviva sponsor on that shirt where it was like a big yellow block on the centre of the shirt.

Mate tried to trick me into thinking this was the third kit, but thankfully it is just the training kit - it looks cheap and more like an Ipswich shirt.
Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 11.36.16.png

Lots of equals signs - equal shirt equal squad equal after 46 games - oh well 2024-5 here we come and a new exciting shirt (hopefully)

There is an announcement tomorrow. Could be third kit or revealing a new signing...it's going to be the third kit, which is just what we need, right?

Thats what you get for winning the first LC round and getting drawn away again in the 2nd!! More material to stick mmmmmmore sssssssponsers onnnnnnn!

Looks like snails have been allowed to walk over it and left their silvery tracks - oh well guees it reflects how slow we are

There were a couple of shirts in the Womens World Cup that looked great with a similar abstract arty pattern but they were suttle shades and i thought at the time how come City cant have a great looking suttlely patterned shirt