New Kit reveal on Friday | Vital Football

New Kit reveal on Friday

Exploddy

Vital Newbie
Europe's leading paper-based packaging company, Smurfit Kappa, to partner with Wigan Athletic. The sponsorship deal will see the company’s brand appear on the back of Latics’ 2019-20 home and away kits, that will be revealed on Friday.

Can't wait !!!

Just seen the photos of the new kit and in my humble opinion it’s horrendous! Worst we have had for years.

Personally have to say it is my favourite for years, retro but modern at the same time! Top marks from me

It’s fucked with my head, as I quite like the red away top, but the the blue - or is it purple - home kit is an absolute shocker.

Uh, not sure what to think about the home kit. The green bits on the arms is a little overkill. Not enough white in the kit, happy we are keeping a little green. Much different than past kits so maybe it will be a grower.

Who will suffer the curse of the kit modelling this season and be on their way (before the season is out)?
Dan Burn, Will Grigg, Max Power last season.

Hopefully more luck when playing in the away kit this season too.

I don't wear them myself but nothing beats black and gold.
Hopefully more youngsters will be wearing Wigan kits this year in and around the town.

Interesting thing to point out from the on site info

'we are currently installing a new Wigan Athletic Store at the DW Stadium, which won’t be completed and ready for launch until Friday 19th July.

Equally so, we will be launching our online sales from our new website and app, which launches in the week commencing Monday 22nd July – the good news is that international shipping will be available.

The hope would then be that next season we will be able to launch our kit earlier and in turn give supporters the opportunity to purchase the kit earlier.'

More good news from IEC getting our club infrastructure sorted out.

Personally i don't like retro kits, so i wouldn't normally be keen on the pin stripes but i think it looks quite modern and good. I really like the away kit with the hexagon watermark.

Inevitably some folks will love it and some will hate it, but no matter what the club do you can't please everyone.

Hate the green sleeves also. And the logo is ghastly. The red is nearly ok.
Was this the promotion to the premier league kit, or earlier? Bulldog tools?

I’m not bothered what the kit looks like, it’ll be overpriced like all football kits are. Plus at my age I’d look a knob in it anyway.

Only thing good about those kits are how they’ve put on the K8 logo. Instead of just stamping on the logo, they’ve got rid of the red background and just done an all white logo which looks smart on the kit.