New kit release day | Page 2 | Vital Football

New kit release day

I get why they've got the diamonds on it but it does slightly ruin it a bit. Still a good kit but it would have been the best one in years

Anyone seen the back of this new kit, the last couple have been difficult for me to read the player number.

Which is fine as the season progresses and the new players become familiar, but it is hell to try and put a face to a name when you can't read their number initially.

Anyone seen the back of this new kit, the last couple have been difficult for me to read the player number.

Which is fine as the season progresses and the new players become familiar, but it is hell to try and put a face to a name when you can't read their number initially.
We'll find out tomorrow.

First impression is it's very retro looking and that's not what I personally like. But sometimes kits grow on you after you see them on the pitch and get used to them.

Players have shown back of the kit when they held the shirts with name and number when signing. It's a block of blue rather than striped so should be easy to read names.

yeha blue back, can see it on the video that was put on before the Thelo announcement. Glad we will be able to see the numbers properly

Cracking shirt and I prefer a blue shirt with white trim. Could be improved if it lost the diamonds and pin stripe. May buy one next May when they are at a sensible price.