New Kit for Peterborough | Vital Football

New Kit for Peterborough

I did think that we’d be wearing the blue shirt for a couple of away games this season. I much prefer the red and white at home but I did notice Donny did a similar thing yesterday, wearing a green charity shirt at home against Sunderland, who wore their usual stripes. Must admit it confused me a bit on the highlights

Not sure about this. I know Doncaster did something similar at the weekend, away yes but not at home. Feel this is a bit of a blunder personally.

Good decision. From the outset this kit should have been identified to wear at home towards the end of the season when there is nothing to play for.

This is the sort of issue where the Fans Board might be expected to be involved. I wonder if they were, because IMHO the initial decision to wear it against Posh was flawed.

The only time I have seen City play at SB with a second strip (in a competitive fixture), is when we played Brigg Town in FA Cup 4th rnd.Qualifier in 1987. We used the Light Blue shirts and White shorts change kit,as Brigg were deemed the "Home side"
We won 4-1

The only time I have seen City play at SB with a second strip (in a competitive fixture), is when we played Brigg Town in FA Cup 4th rnd.Qualifier in 1987. We used the Light Blue shirts and White shorts change kit,as Brigg were deemed the "Home side"
We won 4-1

I'm sure it's a total coincidence that this was the guaranteed local sell out game and we originally chose to wear the kit in the club sponsors colours for it...