Neville southall | Vital Football

Neville southall

kevinpie

Vital Squad Member
http://hereisthecity.com/2013/09/27/everton-newcastle-united-alan-pardew-neville-southall/
Really got a lot of time for this bloke seems a top man, remember someone posting a link with him having a dig at the horse fumbler.
Only got good things to say about the geordie fans and tells it like it is.
700 + appearances for everton puts the modern day footballer to shame

The difference was that Southall was a bin man before he became a pro footballer, he knew what it was like to live in the real world unlike these ***** like Dyer.

Not only a decent bloke but a top keeper in his day as well, wasnt he a bin man before turning pro ?
Vaguely remember hearing that some where!

Bruce68 - 27/9/2013 21:16

The difference was that Southall was a bin man before he became a pro footballer, he knew what it was like to live in the real world unlike these ***** like Dyer.
Sorry was typing the same before your post

By no means a guarantee Chief no, depends on the underlying personality of the question involved. Southall is clearly a top bloke. 710 career appearances and 92 international caps. A great record for any player. He has some similar grievances with everton as we do with our hierarchy, i.e the erosion of expectation by repeated insistence that we can't compete at the top level

World class keeper Southall, possibly the world no. 1 at the time, great to see someone in the public eye nail Pardew for what he is, we need more of this.

"I always loved playing Newcastle. It was always a game I looked forward to because their fans were brilliant. They turn up whether the team is top of the league or bottom of the league."

Superb keeper, and top fella as well.

Much nicer than the horse fumbler, did he really need to rub it in to a 13 year-old? Nice come back Nev, Horse Fumbler should also be helping the youngster learn and not take the piss. Little scrote.

McCreery - 28/9/2013 09:13

"I always loved playing Newcastle. It was always a game I looked forward to because their fans were brilliant. They turn up whether the team is top of the league or bottom of the league."

Its well over 10 years since he played at StJames' mate, They're has been much upheaval since and a hell of a lot of things happened which is enough to make even the most diehard fans see the light, and see they are wasting their time and their money, their life, but still 36.000 seasonj ticket holders after finishing 5th off bottom does kind of back up big Nevilles point

kevinpie - 27/9/2013 21:05

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqOxNspUPyE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWqOxNspUPyE

Just how much of a horrid spoilt, smug prick is Owen?! Well done Big Nev on the comment at the end.

I might be the only person who thinks Owen was actually being ok there. What would you all prefer, for him to tippy tappy it at him and then pretend he did great when he saved it?

I can't stand Owen, but i see nowt wrong in what he does here.

It's the fact he's laughing his tits off at a 13yr old. Little ****. Yeah knock them past him otherwise he won't learn, but laughing in his face?

OldLeazes - 30/9/2013 10:21

I might be the only person who thinks Owen was actually being ok there. What would you all prefer, for him to tippy tappy it at him and then pretend he did great when he saved it?

I can't stand Owen, but i see nowt wrong in what he does here.

Because he comes across as a smug cùnt, bigging up every goal he scores. The lad was only 13.

I hate him.

I'm not convinced he was laughing in his face, just having a bit carry on with the lad.

I bet the kid loved it, and something to tell his grandkids about when he is older.

A