Need some jersey help... | Vital Football

Need some jersey help...

Hello All...

I'm ordering a Norwich jersey for Christmas and need some sizing help. Ordering online is always tricky (particularly overseas) so I was hoping to get your thoughts...I'm 6'4" and about 230 lbs...and usually wear 2XL shirts and jackets. I like mine a bit baggy. Thanks so much for any insight and Go Canaries!

Dave.

I would get the largest one in that case.
There were some offers recently at certain times free postage all over the world. I sent e mail to Oz Steve.
The shirts are usually snug at the best of times and this year is no exception. Go for the 2XL Dave.

Whoa! 2XL!!!.......if you are that height and weight you are on par with myself..(6`2" & 238lbs)
You will need a minimum shirt size of 5XL.

Got the email DG but Proton shirt only worn 3 matches so a bit to go - and I reckon I'd need a 10XL for safety having to wear more clothes than I do over here over there!!!!!

I got a large for last seasons shirt (silly me I thought it would fit me) and it was not a Large it was so tight - I always go for XL

Thanks everyone! FFL...I'm with you...US sizing seems so different and after some research it looks like the 5xl is the way to go...I appreciate the help!

You know when we wanted to fly under the radar? Well we are truly under, even below ground level, probably considered hiding, as not a skerrick of info about City - oh other than Lawros predictions which gives us 1-1

He's not taking into account the bounce back. We will win 5-1.

Just one problem.

We don't have Suarez :worried:

An independent view...

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fourfourtwo-preview-west-brom-vs-norwich?