Nearly Live! v Man Utd League Cup | Page 22 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v Man Utd League Cup

Chris Goreham ?@CGoreham
Just been told that Snodgrass is conscious. Understand he's gone to hospital. #ncfc #canarycall

Norwich City FC ?@NorwichCityFC
Hughton: "Nathan Redmond appears to have pulled a hip muscle." #NCFC

That's really not good. My mate did that and couldn't do football for a couple of months at least

I think I said 4-0.

We just seem to collapse if it goes 2-0 - we have one game plan - defend and it that goes to shite then just try not to lose by loads.

Hooper came on so late....Why??

Snodders, Redmond, Tettey maybe RvW might all be out for Manc City

Yeah the Hooper sub was baffling, why bring him on so late? Game was over by then, missed your chance, only thing that could've happened would be him getting injured as well!!!

Sad fact we were going to loose,no first team players should have been exposed to a game thats a lost cause ,2 of our most creative players injured and for what .Surely Hugh could have been a laughing stock with out looseing some of the first team .It was a game MANU were not going to loose come what ever after there recent form,so we go down 4-0 and now have players crocked for Saturday.Bet Hooper wishing had stayed with Celtic,and what will the wolf man be worth at the end of the season with just one goal to his name £500.000 if they can find a buyer.Things need to change now not next week or the week after,this week.

In the Metro there headline is 'It's Easy Peasy for United' god even the bloody Metro is taking the piss out of us. Basically saying United were in 3rd gear all night and we were piss poor.

Its easy peasy for every club against us . We all know now Hugh has lost the plot . He will take us down unless McNally acts quickly :bye:

Snodgrass is out of hospital. He has concussion. It remains to be seen when he will be able to play again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24738317