Nearly Live! v Crystal Palace | Page 18 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v Crystal Palace

Agree Nathan but I am not going to west ham away now solely because of the 3 stooges. I cannot take another crap away display.

If the 3 stooges are here next season, I won't be going at all. Well will probably be down to 2 or 3 a season. I won't waste huge amounts of money on watching shite week in week out.

Agreed with all above. I was able to go to palarse today and any other season I would have been there like a shot. Just couldnt be bothered today. waste of money as i knew what was gonna happen!!

thing is thinking about it, i wasnt like that even with Roeder who by everyones opinion is worse manager in a very long time if not at all time. So why so bad with Hughton? at the end of the day he kept us up last year, and have only been in bottom 3 once this season, I have only supported NC 10 yrs and this is (in terms of league position, club stability etc) one of the best and brightest times ive ever known, yet feelings are worse than our lowest point? Does not make any sense.

I just think if we are trying to progress as a club, which we have given ourselves a great chance to do since promotion, then surely we have to keep moving forwards? Hughton is taking us backwards simple as. I think it's like YB says you have to look at the bigger picture and not just a snap shot of 'we are in the prem, we are not bottom 3, Hugh kept us up last season', that is a snap shop of proceedings over the last few months.

The bigger picture shows, we have spent a hell of a lot of money, we have a squad capable of being in the top 10, we made progression from L1 to Championship to Prem, surely it has to continue to be pushing for a top half/top 10 finish? It's simple really do we want to progress or not?

It isn't the fact that we are in the prem at this minute with Hughton that makes us successful. Would you rather be in the Prem heading backwards or in the Championship moving forwards? Success to me is moving forwards, not necessarily which league you are in.

What you're saying makes sense to me Nathan. There is a vital ingredient missing. I think Daryl Russel touched upon it in his post match summary. He says they weren't playing like a Norwich side.

IMO there is no passion any more. They are dull and uninspiring to watch and I don't look forward to matches like I used to. That boils down to one thing.............style of play. I am really really fed up with this now.

It will continue until Hugh is sacked . The guy and his mates have destroyed out passion and style of play . More and more I am giving up while these clowns are in charge . I so desparatly want them out

not condoning fer today
but he is obviously totally frustrated with style of play tactics etc.
what a waste of a talent
[what a waste of 11 talents]

What the f**k are the board playing at.
OGS was at arsenal today with the mad man of cardiff.
Surely we would be a better bet but until the 3 morons
are removed there is not a vacancy and the few managers of good ability are gradually going elsewhere.

I despair

suffolkcanary - 1/1/2014 19:33

not condoning fer today
but he is obviously totally frustrated with style of play tactics etc.
what a waste of a talent
[what a waste of 11 talents]

Fer has looked incredibly fatigued to me over the past few games. He's played pretty much every minute of every game this year, and he's not used to playing over the winter. I don't think it's any surprise to have seen his form dip over this period either

I'm quite glad he'll miss the cup game, as I think it'll give him the rests he needs to get refreshed and back on form.

Also think Howson's injury has affected his play. They seem to work very well together imo

I'd expect him to play DG hopefully (although reports from Barnsley were that he didn't exactly set the world alight up Yorkshire)

Not that I'll be there to watch it. No way I'm spending 15 quid to go watch us lose to Fulham again

Must have got some of the YB effect - longest sleep ever after a match - Wont even bother watching MOTD although I think I've already missed it!!!