Nearly Live! v Aston Villa | Page 14 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v Aston Villa

felt ill yesterday so just about got to game stoked up on whisky and ginger wine and after swift post match celebration drink went to bed for 3 hours before MOTD.
It was a poor game and I spent all second half thinking about our good teams of the past who would have played attractive football and taken a very poor viler team apart.
However we did actually get a second in time to avoid a nervous end and it was 3 points which ultimately is all that mattered yesterday.
We will need a different approach against Southampton and o'neil back in place of the ineffective dorrans.

Points are what matter ,but until we get some quality players in we will always struggle to get the goals we need .I know we won against Man U but at the moment most teams can beat them .We still basically are a championship team who usually look vulnerable in the prem.

Our midfield was totally unbalanced yesterday right from the start seeing Redmond on the left got me shaking my head i just don't see any advantage in that why wasn't Dorrans on the left?both players were on the wrong sides but that's just me,we got the points which we had to so i guess it was job done,maybe i'm just hard to please !