Nearly Live! Norwich v Man Utd | Page 10 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! Norwich v Man Utd

Elland we should have been at least 2 up in the 1st half but the 3 idiots said something at half time because we came out and oh what a surprise we went to shite - again another defensive mess up. So we let in a goal and need to get 2 to win and Hugh just waits and waits then takes off our best forward for another forward??? then off our two best players on the day for no goals elmander and young murphy?

Hughton please please piss off you annoying little man.

Oh and I see that good premier league team hugh was scared on got smashed at Hull today 6-0.

Palace next and if no balls goes defensive then we will lose and if hope he gets the sack.

Sunderland v Cardiff a draw would be the best result for us.

i knew we would be up for this today
as pilkington said as much last season
i would say...get your arses into gear and earn your wages against the fulhams of this world :fury:

Missed the game as was travelling back but all I could think was how pathetic we must be losing to Fulham at home and they got smashed today by Hull!

There is nothing more to say apart from we are destined to be relegated. I would put £50 on us going down, we just don't have the fight, Hugh has no passion and passes that on to the players.

It's obvious they fire themselves up for when the 4 cheque book teams come to town, agree Suffolk Hughton needs to get them fighting in the games that really matter but he just can't. It's way passed his time now, for the sake of our club please sack them McNally.

Woke up refreshed and then read this lot - add to that CH comments that we were excellent and Vital says we were shite, glad I went to bed!!!

Then read the Hull 6 -0 and felt sick and angry - that's what I wanted and we should have done us last week

Palace manged only 1-0 defeat to Man C. We're gonna lose that one too on that basis - and we never do well in London.

Oh for a manager that instills belief and attack and not fear and defence in our players.

And the subs - unbelievable timing and choice

Only just got the will to think about yetserday.
On MOTD Hanssen said man ure were dreadful in first half and I agree that we should have been 2 up.
Despite that we came out in first 15 mins and did not touch the ball, that can only mean Hopeless Hugh was scared and that came across to the players.
Only after 15 mins did they realise how crap man ure were.

Hoolahan was brilliant and should have started v fulham and we would have beaten them.

Hopeless Hugh got it all wrong again and should be sacked this morning to give us a chance against palarse.

Looked at the highlights - we had the chances to beat them as we have had in previous games - just not finishing - our points tally would have been so much different had we taken some of the easier chances we have missed