Nearly Live! Norwich v Man Utd | Page 11 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! Norwich v Man Utd

northern yellow - 29/12/2013 23:49

I think I just saw sminky on MOTD, at the end of 2 good 2 bad. Any one else see that? :lol:

I am on my way back on a super duper fast train from London after helping Miss S back with all her paraphernalia after the Xmas break. God,London was busy and I almost had a temper tantrum on the underground. There were so many delays and alterations due to planned engineeriing works. Why at such a busy time of year? The place was heaving!!

NY. I didn't see MOTD this weekend. Am refusing to watch it until we win.
I didn't realise MOTD cameras could zoom into my living room and catch me downing alcohol. I'd better watch out! Was I the good or the bad?

:guiness: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :guiness:

But was my chardonnay drinking considered good or bad? I will continue drinking it unless I hear otherwise?

I would suggest that any form of beverage is considered good if it helps numb the pain of watching football inspired by the 3 stooges !

A long time ago when I was working in an Office in Hampton Court and worked several shifts in a pub as an extra job to raise money for deposit for my first flat I used to give up alchahol for all of January.
It was bad enough but working in a pub 4 nights a week made it extra hard.
I heard on radio that they are encourgaing this for a charity ... it has a catchy name which I cannot recall.

I was going to try this again but there are a few reasons not to.
Home v Fulham, Home v Hull and Home v Newcastle.

I have seen this "advertised" on TV and wondered if it is something I should attempt particularly for health reasons. Then I started panicking about how I would get through our five (?) matches in January. I have now decided that it may be counterproductive if I didn't have something to dull the pain and anguish. NCFC need to come with a health warning all of their own these days!

Dryathlon.
Was going to do it this year for health reasons but have 3 home games where I need beers beforehand to numb the pain and large scotches whilst watching MOTD to help forget how bad it was :eek:

In honour of this new spirit of abstinence, my first New Year Resolution is

Not to drink any more.