NCM defectors sign in here! | Vital Football

NCM defectors sign in here!

To get this forum going you'd need somebody to post controversial rumours or attacks on the owners with some seriously bad spelling.

Thanks for joining me you 3. I have noticed one feature on here which could be very popular: you can add users who get on your nerves to an ignore list, which I assume means you don't get to see any of their posts. Anyway, if we all try do do a few posts on here each day and see if we can get more people over from Mad, we might end up with a really good replacement.

One of the good things about MAD is the variety of personalities and opinions there. It's often infuriating, but seldom boring. It was ok to use, but consistently inconsistent even before the 'upgrade' which has made it much worse.

Anyone here going to the Oxford match?

How is this site on mobile devices? Strikes me one thing we might do to add value is if people could post live from the games...?

Thanks for giving it a go everyone. I think that the best way we can make it a success is by doing what we do best: talking about Notts :beer: