Narthen Aya!! | Vital Football

Narthen Aya!!

Mr Spurs seems very relaxed about it all - says he's not too worried by Wrexham :yawning:. I'm not convinced we will get through either on yesterday's performance so keeping quiet.

I remember the last time we played them in the Cup - Eriksen did us at the Lane...

The fact is a midfield of Norwood/McAtee/Doyle was always going to be too lightweight against a Wrexham team that was going to bully us......we need to find a stronger/fitter/more mobile player in the middle of the park......TODAY PLEASE.

Rotherham will be the same no doubt

The late great Harry Gration introducing highlights of what was a decent night to be a BLADE.Spurs defending was shocking. UFUMS
I was in London for that match and phoned the Mrs up about 10pm for the score. There were several Spurs fans at the conference and they simply couldn't accept what I was telling them. I was struggling to be honest because we'd been playing poor. No Apps back then or easy ways to catch up with the scores on the internet so they just started phoning around, talk about choked they got some real stick off the Gooners there.

The fact is a midfield of Norwood/McAtee/Doyle was always going to be too lightweight against a Wrexham team that was going to bully us......we need to find a stronger/fitter/more mobile player in the middle of the park......TODAY PLEASE.

Rotherham will be the same no doubt
l
Or don’t give Tozer 50 long throw ins.