Name a canceled TV show that deserves another season. | Vital Football

Name a canceled TV show that deserves another season.

Just mentioned it in the TV thread, 'The Last Man on Earth'.

Also 'Carnivále' was a great show, and was cancelled after 2 seasons.

'Hannibal' is another one that was cancelled too soon.

Gange related. Absolute brilliant show. If it was promoted better would have done so much better as no one knew about it

I don't really have one, I have shows that were cancelled and I was curious where they would go - but we are talking 1/2 season affairs only.

Lots of shows being mentioned I've never heard of though.

Just mentioned it in the TV thread, 'The Last Man on Earth'.

Also 'Carnivále' was a great show, and was cancelled after 2 seasons.

'Hannibal' is another one that was cancelled too soon.

Yes

Yes

And Yes

Also Psychoville

And as Dean said, Lillyhammer... that had plenty more to come.

What I wish, is when a new series is commissioned, they did a final one, an ending in case the series isn't re-commissioned. So many decent ones that don't then get taken to a 2nd or 3rd season that still deserve a proper finale.

Yes

Yes

And Yes

Also Psychoville

And as Dean said, Lillyhammer... that had plenty more to come.

What I wish, is when a new series is commissioned, they did a final one, an ending in case the series isn't re-commissioned. So many decent ones that don't then get taken to a 2nd or 3rd season that still deserve a proper finale.

Ah yes, Psychoville, I enjoyed that.

I've never seen Lillyhammer, is worth a watch even though it was cancelled?

Ah yes, Psychoville, I enjoyed that.

I've never seen Lillyhammer, is worth a watch even though it was cancelled?

Yes, Deano got me into it, I am not that keen on subtitles but this one was fine, and some is in English. Seem to recall it being very decent. And it isn't one that is left up in the air, like many of the cancelled things which by the time you have finished them, seem a total waste of time!

Yes, Deano got me into it, I am not that keen on subtitles but this one was fine, and some is in English. Seem to recall it being very decent. And it isn't one that is left up in the air, like many of the cancelled things which by the time you have finished them, seem a total waste of time!

It really infuriates me to be honest. Surely they should have a backup plan like a mini-series to finish what they started. All that time and investment, financially speaking and from a fan perspective. But they just drop things like they never mattered. I guess the people that make these decisions have no appreciation for artistic work.