Nahki Wells | Vital Football

Nahki Wells

That's from the same source that broke the Hutton signing, so could be true

No they didn’t.

Their only tweet about Hutton was saying he was signing for Stockport for £200k which was also ALOOB.

Don’t think they ever mentioned us in regard to him.

I appear to have lost 10 years of my life. Thought he played for Bradford. Saw the post above mentioning he played for Bristol C last night, thought maybe he signed for them this season. Just checked Wikipedia, and it appears he's not played for Bradford since 2014.

Either I'm getting him confused with someone else, or my memory is cause for concern.

I appear to have lost 10 years of my life. Thought he played for Bradford. Saw the post above mentioning he played for Bristol C last night, thought maybe he signed for them this season. Just checked Wikipedia, and it appears he's not played for Bradford since 2014.

Either I'm getting him confused with someone else, or my memory is cause for concern.
He used to play for Bratfurt

Signed a three and a half year contract in January 2020 which by my calculation expired LAST summer? Must have signed an extension or had an option of a further year.

Maybe he has been told that he will not be offered a new one in the summer when he turns 34 and Brizzle are trying to be fair to him in getting him fixed up for next season.

Signed a three and a half year contract in January 2020 which by my calculation expired LAST summer? Must have signed an extension or had an option of a further year.

Maybe he has been told that he will not be offered a new one in the summer when he turns 34 and Brizzle are trying to be fair to him in getting him fixed up for next season.

Doubt it. It’s from a B/S Twitter account that simply makes up stuff for click bait. Don’t think they’ve got one right so far this window.

34! No, No and thrice NO.

Sorry, but while there are those in their 30's who can still cut it, they are few and far between.