N. Forest v SPURS Friday 15 th 20-00 kick off . MATCH THREAD . | Vital Football

N. Forest v SPURS Friday 15 th 20-00 kick off . MATCH THREAD .

"Need a good follow thru" eh! CS, every man, woman and their dogs is on Romero's back, liability etc, if he does that lol!
Ha ha nice one PY!. TBH, I don't see why all the angst towards Romero. About time we had our own Keane!. I accept he needs to temper his enthusiasm a touch, but we have been too soft for too long. Seeing likes of Matty Cash get away with thuggery, hope a more controlled aggression develops with Romero. If we had squad depth, may be we won't be discussing Romero?!

Ha ha nice one PY!. TBH, I don't see why all the angst towards Romero. About time we had our own Keane!. I accept he needs to temper his enthusiasm a touch, but we have been too soft for too long. Seeing likes of Matty Cash get away with thuggery, hope a more controlled aggression develops with Romero. If we had squad depth, may be we won't be discussing Romero?!
Spot bollox there CS, I love Romero, he is just what Spurs needed, ok! he does get a bit over enthusiastic, but hey! that's the South American attitude.

The comparison to Keane (y) a born winner.

A win by 10 clear goals would take us into 4th spot ahead of City on goals scored for a short while at least. :giggle:
If we go with the same mindset + the formation, there's no reason why it won't be another goalfest....in our favour of course!. But 10?!...pushing it a little, unless Son and Kulu find their touches. Should be a fairly open and entertaining game.

Wonder what sort of reception BJ will receive?!

If we go with the same mindset + the formation, there's no reason why it won't be another goalfest....in our favour of course!. But 10?!...pushing it a little, unless Son and Kulu find their touches. Should be a fairly open and entertaining game.

Wonder what sort of reception BJ will receive?!
I'm not sure BJ will start the game, it will be very emotional for him because of his attachment to the club. I know we'll get the 'I play for Spurs now' noises but I have a feeling he may be largely spared the possibility of contributing to Forest's PL demise.

That said, if Forest are relegated I would love us to go in for Gibbs-White to join his mate at Spurs.

I'm not sure BJ will start the game, it will be very emotional for him because of his attachment to the club. I know we'll get the 'I play for Spurs now' noises but I have a feeling he may be largely spared the possibility of contributing to Forest's PL demise.

That said, if Forest are relegated I would love us to go in for Gibbs-White to join his mate at Spurs.
Yeah, good shout. Alas we opted for Djed Spence.....where is he now?...almost forgot we signed him!

Looks like BJ might have to start the match as Gio picked up a knock in training and is unavailable. I wonder if that is more to do with a possible move in January?

The next change I'd like to see Ange make is to stop making PEH his go to first sub.

It was noticeable the contrast in intensity levels between PEH and the other three subs - Lo Celso, Skipp and Gil - when they came on against Newcastle. In that context it was no surprise that PEH sloppily gave the ball away that led to Newcastle's goal.

The next change I'd like to see Ange make is to stop making PEH his go to first sub.

It was noticeable the contrast in intensity levels between PEH and the other three subs - Lo Celso, Skipp and Gil - when they came on against Newcastle. In that context it was no surprise that PEH sloppily gave the ball away that led to Newcastle's goal.

Instead of PEH and Skippy coming in....I would rather get some youngsters on and then Gil / Loco...etc.

To me it is obvious Skippy and especially Skippy don't fit the system and need to be moved on.

Didn't see the U21 game, but I did notice that the words "returning Matthew Craig" were used. I do wonder whether U21 captain and centre mid,Craig has been having his own injury issues this season. Has that held him back from competing with Hoj and Skipp. Craig also plays LB.