N F L. WHO LIKES IT? | Page 3 | Vital Football

N F L. WHO LIKES IT?

Welshtel - 9/2/2016 22:39

UPDATE, I know I'm a bit tardy on this, being as it happened Sunday night but I watched all of the Panthers v Broncos game at the Superbowl until 3:30 am (you can't say I'm not giving this a good shot) and was elated to see my son in laws team (Broncos) at last WIN the Superbowl.

I must say it helped to have a Denver connection and have the cap and T shirt but I think I DID start to appreciate the American foot?ball thing. I'm appreciating the strategies a little now but it's not football, or rugby come to that. I DID however get to understand the defensive game and was VERY impressed by the way that the Broncos carried it out, AMAZING. They were deserved winners.

Will I get more attached to the game? DUNNO! It's still much of a blank to me, and am I thrilled by the game? - I'm still looking for the pulse if I'm honest but it's a big occasion for them, they obviously don't get out much, bless them.

But I'm VERY happy for my son in law and my grandson is a Spurs supporter and if we win the league, I'm going to buy him a complete new kit.

The hook is in .... I wanted the Panthers to win - one of the largest group of Spurs in North Carolina ... but somehow knew they were going to blow after all those near perfect games .... gave up watching it from half way through 4th quarter ... it will grow on you... don't know about those orange shirts though... think the Mighty Spurs are going to have a close affinity with the Redskins.

Can't stand it, tried in the past but too stop/starty

Not having it. The sooner 'soccer' sees it off the better