My Photo's....Blackburn v Millers | Vital Football

My Photo's....Blackburn v Millers

zipadeedoodah

Vital Football Legend
If you are a sadist and wish to view my photo's from Ewood Park, then please click the link....Thank you

http://zipstrips2011-2012.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/blackburn-rovers-4-millers-218th-sept.html

16 - Wow that's a telly and a half !

122 - go on then, what's Campy looking at?? had they got ants on the pitch, was he saying 'away with you ants'?!

130 - That's what you get with sitting next to Starsky!

Nice ground isn't it (first time I've seen it in daylight, usually evening games when I've been!), good prices inside too, nice helpful stewards, scary mascot - pity the bit in the middle of the day didn't live up to all that!

herringthorpe - 18/9/2016 9:59 AM

16 - Wow that's a telly and a half !..........IT WAS A PHOTO, QUITE IMPRESSIVE THOUGH

122 - go on then, what's Campy looking at?? had they got ants on the pitch, was he saying 'away with you ants'?!.............I THOUGHT HE WAS HALF WAY THROUGH HIS "YMCA" MOVES

130 - That's what you get with sitting next to Starsky!.................I THOUGHT HE WAS LIKE MONTY PYTHON'S PARROT..... 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This miller is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-MILLER.

Nice ground isn't it (first time I've seen it in daylight, usually evening games when I've been!), good prices inside too, nice helpful stewards, scary mascot - pity the bit in the middle of the day didn't live up to all that!

Beautiful ground to walk round and take in.....my 10th visit, but as you say, our last 4 visits have all been midweekers, so first time i took my camera here.....bit worried about the sun and the shadows for my photo's cos i havent the first clue about camera lighting thingys, but i think this is my best and clearest set of action pictures yet....really pleased with them, but again as you say, shame that 90 minutes in the middle spoiled a good day out.

Ah I see re the 'photo! And, yes, you are probably right about Campy - bet he was miffed the others didn't join in! LOL re John!