My Photo's....AFC Fylde 2 Gloucester City 2 | Vital Football

My Photo's....AFC Fylde 2 Gloucester City 2

zipadeedoodah

Vital Football Legend
Please click link if you wish to view my photo's from today's trip to the brand new Mill Farm Stadium for AFC Fylde v Gloucester City.
Former Miller Tony Thompson kept goal for Fylde and had a solid game despite the awful conditions.

http://zipstrips2011-2012.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/afc-fylde-2-gloucester-city-23rd.html

Glad you and Jack had a good time, Zip.

Not sure about the ground tbh, looks a bit grey to me - like the weather!

The club are really gearing themselves up for a future Football League existence, and although the Ground does look a little grey and barren on 3 sides, there's £18m going into the whole site project, so i can see further amenities and stuff being added to it.
There's still building work going on around the Ground so it will be interesting to see how it looks in a couple of years time if they do make it into the League.
Me and Jack were sat in Bradley's Bar just confused and trying to work out why we (RUFC) don't have something like this at NYS.....they were turning people away at 2 o'clock as it was packed full...the money they took yesterday alone must've been staggering and it's open every day of the week 11am to 11pm.
I know a lot of people will go in just out of curiosity with it being brand new, but it really is a beautiful and massive bar.

We've said the same since the NYS opened Zip. Nice to get the fans together isn't it.

When we were in League One and Two we were always (well mostly) welcomed into the oppositions club house, sometimes for a small fee which helped them out. Now only noticed one, which is Howards Bar at Leeds that do this since we moved into the Championship. Bit of a shame really.