Must win game for Klueless Krankz | Page 6 | Vital Football

Must win game for Klueless Krankz

He has to win next two games otherwise he’s gone.

Never rated him to be honest but would be wrong decision if they got rid of now.

That’s football ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and being in the employ of the big Greek fella.

Typical Woanz Fred here my duckz already 100 up with lots of sensible football debate (& Pope arguing 2 separate view points at the same time)

Isn’t it refreshing to talk Forest without the BS of the clique with their tops off, bowels obsession.

I think the general consensus is that no one is happy with Krankz being sacked but they are happy with the level of debate & wont be leaving vital in the droves some have predicted.

Typical Woanz Fred here my duckz already 100 up with lots of sensible football debate (& Pope arguing 2 separate view points at the same time)

Isn’t it refreshing to talk Forest without the BS of the clique with their tops off, bowels obsession.

I think the general consensus is that no one is happy with Krankz being sacked but they are happy with the level of debate & wont be leaving vital in the droves some have predicted.

THIS

Tough game today.

Harris has been talking this week about them concentrating on their own game and their game plan, which is to soak up pressure and hit teams on the counter.

They will be looking to make this like a home game for us in terms of dominating possession. They also know how critically vulnerable we are to balls in the box and that is their bread and butter. We struggle to score when we dominate but score for fun on the counter and they will look to force us to dominate possession.

They have had a bad few weeks though and are off form. Getting the first goal could be vital as we need a way to make them chase us

Getting rid of karanka would be stupid.
Complete overhaul of a constantly relegation threatened squad only a matter of months ago. We don't know if he had a say on everyone that was brought in.
We need to quit chopping and changing manager and stick with one for more than 2/3's of a season, we will just keep circling the drain otherwise and not get anywhere useful.
How many of the teams prompted to the prem had a different manager in the season previous?
this is our best season for years due to the owner splashing a bit of cash. Imagine if the team hadnt just met each other in August.

Tough game today.

Harris has been talking this week about them concentrating on their own game and their game plan, which is to soak up pressure and hit teams on the counter.

They will be looking to make this like a home game for us in terms of dominating possession. They also know how critically vulnerable we are to balls in the box and that is their bread and butter. We struggle to score when we dominate but score for fun on the counter and they will look to force us to dominate possession.

They have had a bad few weeks though and are off form. Getting the first goal could be vital as we need a way to make them chase us
Yeah I am not looking forward to this one. In its way a tougher game than Leeds as that will or should at least be two teams trying to win.