Mushroom Bring a Friend Freebie | Vital Football

Mushroom Bring a Friend Freebie

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
I very much doubt the special type that still support the Oystains have any friends! :loser:

Desperation measures by the Ministry of Misinformation will no doubt announce a 15,000 crowd!

Stay firm all you decent, proper fans. :clap:

Dim to support the team I don't think so.......It is those who say they are supporting the team and mock when the team loses who are dim ....And yet they think they are so clever ....

premier 1 - 15/4/2017 22:58

You are getting a freeby the Oyston's make nothing and you support the team,win,win situation...

This just about sums you up, just like the Oystains, expecting true supporters to abandon their principles for a freebie. Shame on you. :bang: :bang: :bang: Has it ever occurred to you, whether its a freebie or not, people don't really want to watch that dross anyway ? :loser: Pointless promoting a poor product.

nodrogaty - 16/4/2017 11:15

premier 1 - 16/4/2017 11:00

We each are entitled to our own views.

.... Which means YOU have entitled YOURSELF to be a selfish old git ! :fuu:
No not really I just choose to follow my own beliefs rather than the beliefs of others.. :tup:

What beliefs? Like telling the electorate you're Independent then becomin a Tory? Or proposing parking charges then pretending you're against them? Or saying last Summer you'd not renew your season ticket but then getting one?

Not to mention your ridiculous chocolate protest... what do you want Cadbury's to do, sprinkle pork scratchings into the eggs you thick plant?

I'm sure Hitler thought he was entitled to his views. Like him doffer you are a morally, disgusting past your sell by date, stupid, nasty, selfish, duplicitous, traitorous t***.

Neither would I piss on you if you were on fire. Moreover I'd pour a can of petrol on the burning tar and feathers.

Vile turncoat, lying, unprincipled git.

:fu:

I wouldn't go if they offered me a season ticket for free.

Prem you obviously get more enjoyment out of aggravating decent folk than you do watching oyston FC.

premier 1 - 16/4/2017 16:41

nodrogaty - 16/4/2017 11:15

premier 1 - 16/4/2017 11:00

We each are entitled to our own views.

.... Which means YOU have entitled YOURSELF to be a selfish old git ! :fuu:
No not really I just choose to follow my own beliefs rather than the beliefs of others.. :tup:

The problem is, your beliefs are as toxic as you will be when you are covered in tar. :eek:

tangerinetomo - 17/4/2017 13:17

I wouldn't go if they offered me a season ticket for free.

Prem you obviously get more enjoyment out of aggravating decent folk than you do watching oyston FC.

Prem is going to get his come-uppance. Nothing is more certain...Bring it on.