Murphy and recuritment team to be sacked | Vital Football

Murphy and recuritment team to be sacked

We've had one year of relative stability. Now what - we've lost a few games so we go back to being a basket case of a club for the next 23-years?

Whatever Marinakis does I hope it works, but he's going to risk losing a lot of the goodwill he's built up with fans over the last 12-months if he starts doing stuff like this.
He's right though, if signing 22 new players was their idea.
Whoever is responsible for that mess has put us in a position where we aren't realistically going to get much better no matter what we do off the pitch, so there should be some effort put into making sure they don't really have a say. Sacking them works.

We've had one year of relative stability. Now what - we've lost a few games so we go back to being a basket case of a club for the next 23-years?

Whatever Marinakis does I hope it works, but he's going to risk losing a lot of the goodwill he's built up with fans over the last 12-months if he starts doing stuff like this.

Most of our fans are too small & league one standard at best.

He's right though, if signing 22 new players was their idea.
Whoever is responsible for that mess has put us in a position where we aren't realistically going to get much better no matter what we do off the pitch, so there should be some effort put into making sure they don't really have a say. Sacking them works.

It would mean another entire restructure behind the scenes - meaning we've had 3 completely different set-ups in 3 seasons. That doesn't strike me as normal or healthy for any professional football club.

And what sort of message does it send to the players? Marinakis would effectively be saying they're all shit, shouldn't have been signed and writing the season off.

The more I think about it the more I think that the best thing they could do is get Cooper to sign his new contract.

"the club responded quickly. The owner sacked the manager and the entire recruitment team in one go. From that point on, the turnaround was underway. The club survived with time to spare and pushed on from there"

Said NO history, ever

Yep, it looks like things are moving. The recruitment team followed by Cooper.
What a great time to be a Forest fan.🤬🤬

Well you say that , but whatever’s going on something clearly isn’t working is it ?

He pays the manager to coach
The recruitment team to recruit
And the scout to find the right players ..

We are bottom of the league and getting worse, not better . Heads are obviously going to roll and if they do ? So be it. I love Cooper but I also want to stay in the premier league, as does Maranakis clearly.