Movement Behind The Scenes. | Vital Football

Movement Behind The Scenes.

When I went to the under 18 cup tie a couple of weeks back, Johnny Metgod was sitting next to AK all the game and they were in deep conversation all the tim. I may be reading more into this, he is a director after all, but could he be offered the post?

Nanpantan red - 1/2/2018 08:40

When I went to the under 18 cup tie a couple of weeks back, Johnny Metgod was sitting next to AK all the game and they were in deep conversation all the tim. I may be reading more into this, he is a director after all, but could he be offered the post?

That's interesting Nan.

It sounds like their relationship is much closer than Metgod's was with Warburton.

I had a chat with him at one of the under 23 games at Alfreton and got the impression that he is the Director with responsibility for the playing side of things.

He works very closely with Anagnostou; between them they run the whole of the playing side.

I would have though that whoever the DOF will be will report to Metgod.

mao tse tung - 1/2/2018 08:54

That's interesting Nan.

It sounds like their relationship is much closer than Metgod's was with Warburton.

I had a chat with him at one of the under 23 games at Alfreton and got the impression that he is the Director with responsibility for the playing side of things.

He works very closely with Anagnostou; between them they run the whole of the playing side.

How do you mange to get to games in Alfreton from London? Or is your declared abode a ruse? I can't be arsed to sit on the M1 for over an hour in Friday night jams from junction 23 -28, so don't know how you manage.

Nanpantan red - 1/2/2018 09:40

mao tse tung - 1/2/2018 08:54

That's interesting Nan.

How do you mange to get to games in Alfreton from London? Or is your declared abode a ruse? I can't be arsed to sit on the M1 for over an hour in Friday night jams from junction 23 -28, so don't know how you manage.

I now live in the West Midlands but I have family in Alfreton.

The hassle of driving from London to work in Birmingham got too much for me.

Such a strange timing for a DoF. Did you get a sniff of this before putting this thread up a Sniffer you old dog.

Polly 433 - 1/2/2018 13:46

Such a strange timing for a DoF. Did you get a sniff of this before putting this thread up a Sniffer you old dog.

They don't call me Sniffer for nothing Polly.