Move on, Nothing to See Here | Page 2 | Vital Football

Move on, Nothing to See Here

forestfaninvegas - 28/2/2017 18:43

I wont be going on Saturday, better things to do that watch us get hammered by Brighton.

My renewing my season ticket is far from a done deal

I'm in the same boat on the first one. So much I could do on Saturday and it's so much more tempting to spend the day with the kids and go out than watch the near-inevitable. I honestly can't see a path to victory on Saturday.

I'll renew my season ticket but I really don't think they person I go with will

toms - 28/2/2017 19:06

Think we may get at least a point Saturday...

Nice to hear the optimism but why?

Likely to be Worrall and Fox at the back again. No new players or anyone involved that is any different.

They murdered us earlier in the season and that was during their shit start.

Apart from the inbuilt randomness of the Championship, there is surely nothing to suggest we have a prayer?

Pope John XXIII - 28/2/2017 19:26

toms - 28/2/2017 19:06

Think we may get at least a point Saturday...

Nice to hear the optimism but why?

Likely to be Worrall and Fox at the back again. No new players or anyone involved that is any different.

They murdered us earlier in the season and that was during their shit start.

Apart from the inbuilt randomness of the Championship, there is surely nothing to suggest we have a prayer?

Its got the feel of an unexpected result...just a gut feeling....might be entirely wrong...cant offer up anything logical or statistics based

Oh actually possibly i can...brighton ended our 42 game winning streak when they were pretty crap...roles have now sufficiently reversed to produce a reverse result...thats all ive got

Plus no one gave us a prayer at home to Newcastle and we should have had a draw against Sheff Weds.

So we're not without hope against Brighton. If say we have a 10% probability of winning who knows if that might happen, with a penalty, sending off, bad decision in our favour etc? That's football.

Jimmy Gordon - 28/2/2017 18:37

That's why I'm hoping Derby and villa can do us a favour tonight and stop Blackburn and Bristol City gaining ground on us

Well that's going well at the moment :17:

Apollyon - 28/2/2017 18:34

in_the_top_one - 28/2/2017 15:50

I hope to god he's got his garlic in.

Mine went in before Christmas
Very sensible, Mr A.

"Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure."
Sounds like Confucius got his garlic in nice and early too.

A big round fook you to Derby, who will play like their lives depend on it against us but are rolling over and dying at Blackburn

Definitely not losing interest, still think we'll stay up, but really down hearted about the crappy football we seem to be playing too often. And can't see this changing under our current owner. So that appears to write off next season as well.

That's what really gets me down, no sign of progress.

Marco Polo - 28/2/2017 10:26

I gave up in 2011/2 mate.

Right now i'd rather be in my garden, shelling peas.

Peas > Forest

Should be planting your peas in two weeks, with your potatoes and Radishes.

Listen to me and you will have a garden your neighbors will drool over :15:

The championship is impossible to predict even near top of league Brighton only win 50% of their away games we are solid if not spectacular at home a draw would not be a surprise and not a bad result for either side

in_the_top_one - 28/2/2017 22:17

Can't expect any favours from them at the best of times and right now they just aren't performing.

That's Schteve for you. When things are going ok he can do it but as soon as there's even the slightest problem his total lack of motivation or real ability see's you going down faster than Banger in the arboretum toilets.

As I said earlier on this Fred (PMSL) we need to rely on other teams being worse than us as we're shite and right now they are picking up results. I don't blame Brazil or Lester either they are not who you need in a relegation dog fight, it's not where their skills or experience are.

Much as it'll be a disaster in the medium to long term (& by long term I mean Fawaz long term so no time at all) We need KING BILL back he's the best of a bad bunch and would stop us being relegated this season and next which is about the best we can hope for until the Norwegian, Chinese, Greeks, Americans or whoever has been the running the whole show for months finally get the old girl out of lockdown and took over.

garibaldired - 1/3/2017 09:02

Don't want that man under any circumstances.

Carlisle, Rochdale on a Tuesday it is then.

Plus Fleetwood a division higher.

KING BILL

This bloke would sort us out .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I&index=1&list=FLJlNap8qLI4JcyxF5lYj78g

orbitalforest - 1/3/2017 20:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I&index=1&list=FLJlNap8qLI4JcyxF5lYj78g

You should sort it out duck. Get down the training ground with a bag of mint imperials! That'd soon sort out the playerz. :19: :3: :42: :56: :79: 89: :155:

Woanz - 2/3/2017 07:55

orbitalforest - 1/3/2017 20:43

You should sort it out duck. Get down the training ground with a bag of mint imperials! That'd soon sort out the playerz. :19: :3: :42: :56: :79: 89: :155:

:14: