MotM Vs Newcastle | Vital Football

MotM Vs Newcastle

Who is your man of the match vs Human Rights Violations FC?

• Lloris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emerson

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Romero

• Dier

• Reguilon

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Hojbjerg

• Skipp

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Ndombele

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Lucas

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Kane

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Son

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
I went for Reggie too, but honestly it could have been anyone on our team and I wouldn't argue against it. Even Dier's brain fart moment doesn't work against him today. Massive improvement from everyone.

Credit where credit is due...giving it to Reggie...though many good performances out there.

If Reggie ever figures out how to cross...his game will be taken to the next level.

Lucas the unsung hero for me. It is nice to have a wider vote for a change as pretty much everyone played their part. Goal scorers generally get the accolade, but assists and pre-assist movements are just as vital.

The defence was reasonably reassured, primarily because of deflated Toons.

Reggie , for more than his football , which was good .

Could have been Skipp , great game , worked so hard ,
Could have been Moura , great play especially on the third goal , a constant threat .
Baffled by Nuno !!!!!! We had three players on their knees .

Reggie for me....his willingness to be involved in attacking play plus a decent defensive game. Also mentions to : Skippy, Ndom, Emerson & Romero. Just wish we had got a few more goals....hope we take our positives into every game now!

I've got a mention for Royal and Romero, neither impressed me. Romero was at fault for their goal and Royal was lively but uncultured.

For me it’s Moura. His break up play, tracking back and forward runs drawing lots of fouls was almost a complete performance. Hitting the bar was unfortunate but crossing needs to improve.

Emerson was so reliable today. He looked like he'd been playing in our back line for years. He's a massive improvement on Doherty.

Ndombele. He ties the opposition up in knots and makes space out of nothing.

Good well taken goal too.