Richarlison -

Skipp -
Hojbjerg -
Dier -
Gil -
Veliz -

Ange -
The team -

My MotM was Udogie who was excellent go forward but extra alert and mature in defence.

Vicario - 9.5
Pedro Porro - 8.5
Emerson Royal - 7
Davies - 7
Udogie - 9.5
Sarr - 8
Bentancur - 8
Johnson - 7.5
Lo Celso - 8.5
Son - 7.5
Richarlison - 8.5

Skipp - 7
Hojbjerg - 7
Dier - 6.5
Gil - 6.5
Veliz - 6.5

Ange - 8
The team - 8

Bournemouth were very good, but they didn't take their chances in the first half and in the second we didn't give them much of a sniff. Not the best we have played, but the desire to win was there - unlike v Brighton. We just continue to look disjointed because of our many injuries and suspensions we have. I just don't get why Ange is so reluctant to give our youth products a chance.

MotM was Udogie for me. His centre half covering was exceptional as well as driving the team forward. Gio also had a very good game. Richi was both our big man at the back again from set pieces, and led the line superbly.

Vicario 7.5
Pedro Porro 7
Emerson Royal 6
Davies 5.5
Udogie 7.5
Sarr 6
Bentancur 6.5
Johnson 5.5
Lo Celso 7
Son 6
Richarlison 7.5

Skipp 6.5
Hojbjerg 6
Dier n/a
Gil n/a
Veliz n/a

Ange 6.5 - I thought he'd react to the visible issues in the last one. He did. Kept Bentancur up his sleeve and got Gio back in. Adjusted Udogie's position to cater for the weaker Davies inside him. That was in itself good management. Stuck to the plan A, and got away with it in the first half. Then the moments came that allowed us to win the game.

The team 6 - The first half just wasn't good. We should have been 2 or 3 goals down with our centre half partnership looking poor, especially Davies. We did recover though and the second half was better.

Vicario - 8.5 - Made the saves he needed to make...had crap CB's in front of him offering not help. Love our new GK
Pedro Porro - 6.5 - Not bad
Emerson Royal - 6 - Playing out of position...the only reason I am being nice
Davies - 4.0 - Shit
Udogie - 8.5 (MoM) - Repeatedly saved Davies and Royal all game and still had the energy to make some runs up the wing.
Sarr - 7.0 - Poor lad, was off to a great start with that goal...think he hurt himself trying to celebrate all cool like.
Bentancur - 6.5 - Not bad...early return and lacked the energy...and really faded once Sarr went down and he was forced next to ole Skippy.
Johnson - 5.5 - Sorry had one good cross...and that was about it. Not good enough.
Lo Celso - 7.5 - I really like what Loco is doing as we wait for Madds to get back. I hope he stays!
Son - 5.5 - Sorry I am not Santa Clause. He had one moment of brilliance and offered dick all the rest of the match. We don't need another Kane type on this team. We need players who contribute on and off the ball all game. (see Rich line below)
Richarlison - 7.5 - Worked his ass off and I seriously almost made him my MoM or co-MoM. Worked hard offensively and defensively. Was finally rewarded with a well taken goal. I can forgive a missed open net now and then with the amount of effort he puts in.
Skipp - 4 - Go away please
Hojbjerg - 5 -Hell should have had an assist....and that was about it.
Dier - 5 - Not his fault for the goal....but he is wanting away...so why not play a youngster instead
Gil - 5.5 - Just not going to make it I am afraid....
Veliz - 6 - poor bastard....

Ange - 6 - sorry I am punishing AP again for not playing youngsters and riding on luck alone to get us over the line.
The team - 6.5 - Lucky....very lucky that we hit Cherries while they were doing their best Spurs impression of being horrendous clinically. Take the 3 points and run away fast!!!

MotM - Udogie. He was absolutely immense today.

Vicario - 7.5
Pedro Porro - 6.5
Emerson Royal - 7
Davies - 4
Udogie - 9
Sarr - 6.5
Bentancur - 6
Johnson - 5.5
Lo Celso - 7
Son - 6
Richarlison - 8

Skipp - 5
Hojbjerg - 4.5
Dier - 6
Gil - 6
Veliz -

Ange - 7
The team - 6

Vicario -8 great keeper , but even he was scouring at those in front of him .
Pedro Porro - 7 did a good job
Emerson Royal -8 you have got to hand it to this lad … he didn’t come here to make Davies look good , but he does !
Davies - 6 does his best but he more suited to hugging the touchline at left back .
Udogie -9 as Love Totty said , “ he is a monster “

Sarr -7 Gutted for him if he is badly injured .
Bentancur -, 6 thanks for stepping up for the team .
Johnson 5 Looking a bit lost at the moment , his time will come when we get the back line back together .
Lo Celso -8 great game , his pass for Sons goal was sublime , almost my man of the match
Son -6 looks as lost as Johnson ..
Richarlison -8 we should be able to find fault , but I can’t … he leaves nothing on the pitch and was coming deep to win the ball .

Skipp -5 as lost as Johnson and Son
Hojbjerg -5 was he playing ?
Dier -6 good input
Gil -6 Good lively input
Veliz -5 poor bloke … golden chance . Hope he is ok .

Ange -8 he must be thinking , what have I done to deserve all these injuries
The team -9 they give as much entertainment as I can take . Never a dull moment .

MOTM Udogie, must have a sore back from carrying the CBs all afternoon.

Vicario- 8 steady game and a couple of important saves.
Pedro- 7 not a bad game, one of our better players today.
Royal- 5.5 average at best.
Davis- 5 poor too average and that is being generous.
Udogie- 8.5 Very solid game.
Sarr- 7.0 pity about the injury, could have been a major player if he was on for 90 minutes.
Bentancur- 7 great to see him back.
Johnson- 6 not his best game, above average. His assist boosts his score a small bit.
Lo Celso- 7.5 Steady performance, 2 assist to round it off.
Son- 5 only for his goal, his score would have been lower.
Richarlison- 7.5 Worked hard all game, deserved his goal.

Skipp- 5 just dosen't seem to be suited to the style of football we want to play.
Hojbjerg- 5 Dosen't really offer anything to the team.
Dier-N/A Half way out the door, why even include him.
Gil- N/A He is a tryer, a bit lightweight for The PL, would like to see him come good for us.
Veliz- Didn't score, unfortunate to get injured.

Ange- 6.5 Wish he would put more faith in the youngsters rather then keep playing the old gaurd.

Team- 6 Sooner our regular 1st teamers are back the better...
COYS..

Having now watched the whole game on Spursplay plus 1/2 hour highlights last night, my MOM is Udogie, closely followed by Venom, plus Richy needs a mention for all his hard work.

Venom - 9
Porro - 7
Royal - 7
Davies - 5.5
Udogie - 9
Sarr - 7
Bents - 6.5
LoCelso 7..5
Jonny - 6
Richy - 8
Son - 6.5

Subs...
Skippy - 5
Hoj - 5
Dier N/A
Gil N/A
Veliz N/A

Angie - 7 doing his best with what he has at his disposal
Team - 7 never say die attitude (y)

Vicario - 8.5
Pedro Porro - 7.0
Emerson Royal - 7.0
Davies - 6.5
Udogie - 8.5 MotM
Sarr - 7.0
Bentancur - 7.0
Johnson - 6.5
Lo Celso - 7.5
Son - 6.5
Richarlison - 7.5

Skipp - 6.0
Hojbjerg - 5.0
Dier - 6.0
Gil - 6.0
Veliz - Not rated

Ange - 7.5
The team - 7.0

Last edited:
I must have watched a different game to everyone else. I thought riccy was poor, had no pace and hid from the action a lot of the time.
Happy new year Barny..

We're trying to keep this this thread consistent, as it's then easier to collate the stats etc.

For general comments, leave them on the match thread, or make the effort and grade/rate all the players, vote for your MOM (which would be greatly preferred, as the more the merrier).

MotM - Gio. He stepped his game up, and did exptionally well

Vicario - 7.5
Pedro Porro - 6
Emerson Royal - 7
Davies - 5
Udogie - 8
Sarr - 6.5
Bentancur - 6
Johnson - 5
Lo Celso - 8
Son - 6
Richarlison - 7