MOTD | Page 2 | Vital Football

MOTD

Just another tory deflection tactic fed by the right wing media machine.
What Lineker tweeted was spot on whilst words like "Invasion & billions" went unchecked.
Meanwhile our N.H.S is on its knees our education,housing the cost of living crisis etc is purposely being ignored.
Aye let's deflect it onto our "Stop the Boats" policy.
As for the bbc,they're fkn shameless.

You're 99% correct. The 1% that isn't is you've fallen into the 2 party trap. There's no difference in labour and Tory. Have a look at the list of 10 previous prime minister's and name 1 that had so called "Labour" policies. Tony Blair arguably the biggest war monger and yank ass licking scumbag of them all was "labour". It's the same in America, the "leaders" change the policies don't. Unless they're trying to shaft people more.

You're 99% correct. The 1% that isn't is you've fallen into the 2 party trap. There's no difference in labour and Tory. Have a look at the list of 10 previous prime minister's and name 1 that had so called "Labour" policies. Tony Blair arguably the biggest war monger and yank ass licking scumbag of them all was "labour". It's the same in America, the "leaders" change the policies don't. Unless they're trying to shaft people more.
The oppostion colluded with the Tories and allowed kids to be jabbed and adults to be 'mandated' in a so called fucking democracy.

Now it's all down to Hancock and Boris apparently.

You coudn't make this shit up, although someone did in 1984 !

Reactions: Rza
I'm well aware of the parliamentary labour party,left wing tories at best & aye blair should be in jail.Meanwhile they're rioting in France & our Home Secretary has a dream.What's your take in your Irish politics & the dup & our 4-3-3?

Last edited:
I'm well aware of the parliamentary labour party,left wing tories at best & aye blair should be in jail.Meanwhile they're rioting in France & our Home Secretary has a dream.What's your take in your Irish politics & the dup & our 4-3-3?
I try to stay away from politics. Only try and keep myself slightly in the loop because I'm a big believer in people need to know who's shafting them. To keep it short and sweet - the entire western governments bar a select few have completely sold out - Ireland one of the biggest culprits. Another country (a bit like the UK) who have an unelected prime minister who isn't even originally from the country. That being said, these guys are just puppets for their pay masters. Northern Irish politics is a joke it's like a fucking circus. They've all sold out - some more than other. Macron being a prime example of a complete POS who does not represent anyone in the working or even middle class.

You an anti vaxxer Pie?
Don't know how to answer that question TR given that I have had all the main vaccines available to the general public over the years added to the fact that there is a lot of confusion to what the term 'anti-vacc' actually means.

Fully vaccinated individuals who were injured by miRNA injections for example, are now bizarrely labelled anti-vacc.

That's only if they publicly reveal the extent of their injuries mind, which remarkably include right wing extreme psychosis, conspiracy fever and vaccine nonsense syndrome.

I believe the notorious activist known as Eric Clapton contracted all the above.

Only If and when those ex public schoolboys, AKA our government, decide to investigate why all cause mortality has risen sharply in the UK and Europe will I be I be in a position to give you a definitive answer but at this moment in time I don't know if I am anti-vacc or anti anything really.

I can tell you I have NOT had the covid injection.

I am pro health however and furthermore still have the pants Matti Hancock attempted to frighten off me.

What about yourself ?

Don't know how to answer that question TR given that I have had all the main vaccines available to the general public over the years added to the fact that there is a lot of confusion to what the term 'anti-vacc' actually means.

Fully vaccinated individuals who were injured by miRNA injections for example, are now bizarrely labelled anti-vacc.

That's only if they publicly reveal the extent of their injuries mind, which remarkably include right wing extreme psychosis, conspiracy fever and vaccine nonsense syndrome.

I believe the notorious activist known as Eric Clapton contracted all the above.

Only If and when those ex public schoolboys, AKA our government, decide to investigate why all cause mortality has risen sharply in the UK and Europe will I be I be in a position to give you a definitive answer but at this moment in time I don't know if I am anti-vacc or anti anything really.

I can tell you I have NOT had the covid injection.

I am pro health however and furthermore still have the pants Matti Hancock attempted to frighten off me.

What about yourself ?

Stay away from me, Pie. Sounds like you might have the lurgy 😉🤒

I also have had nee covid injections and never will. I also say it's up to the individual as well and no threats or any coercion should ever have came into it because when these sort of things happen, then it's time to question.

I managed to go right through the plandemic without as much as a sniffle and lasted right up until Xmas just gone where for a couple of days I felt like my batteries had given up and had a bit of a temperature. A corona test said I was positive before it showed negative the next day so fuck knows what went on there. I also couldn't smell anything properly for ages although that has it's advantages at times.

Check any of the vaccine companies out and the list of 'issues' mounts by the day so im pleased that my natural defences do their job properly rather than us being force reported about unnatural liquids being the saviour. Like a lot of 'illnesses' and 'diseases', the big companies have the solution (tablet or vaccine) long before the 'problem' exists. What a world we live in where it's just one big con after the other and if there was no money in medicine or war, then you'd find a lot of the world's problems dry up overnight.