Most meaningful BBC report in decades. | Vital Football

Most meaningful BBC report in decades.

Despise everything it has become but credit as always where it is due. Would have liked to have said the same about some of the Queens birthday honours choices but can't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51806842
you can say anything about anything if ya want to,a bet theres a bigger percentage of the bame community getting honours this year, thats a dig at the heirachy not those receiving honours. Why as it taken the accidental death of a man in america to change the way the Hierachy think or act . its fuckin pathetic

The virtue signalling bullies pick and choose their targets, if they were consistent they'd be up in arms about all the unnecessary air travel in the Euros, but they're not consistent - they don't say boo to a goose where China's concerned for instance.

The structure of the Euros, and add in the Nations League, is a bloated mess. The afterbirth of that crook Platini trying to get as many votes as possible.

Have you noticed that the Climate experts refuse to suggest we need to ban air travel?

Like Greta sailing home across the Atlantic in a massive sailing ship, but the crew all had to be flown out to the States to pick her up.

If these b'stards would do what they profess instead of telling everyone else how to live, I might be more inclined to believe them.

Despise everything it has become but credit as always where it is due. Would have liked to have said the same about some of the Queens birthday honours choices but can't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51806842
Not sure I despise it, but I no longer bother to watch or listen to it.
It is now too scared to report on anything that might upset boris and the blue-rinse brigade, and therefore it is no longer doing its job. The tories are determined to drive a coach and horses through, what was once it's independence, and pack the board of trustees with yes-men and women.
The final nail in the coffin was when it had the temerity, in Panorama, to detail the lies of the tories covid policies and particularly the fact that when totalling what PPE they had, a pair of gloves counted as two items and possibly ten items if you counted the fingers separately.
It will be a shame when they emasculate it. But it does seem that no one really cares anyway.

Just to avoid another 'hate crime' it should be stated the career criminal George Floyd's death wasn't judged accidental, in the voice of Max from Hart to Hart "it waz mwuwder".

Good job too, anything less and the baying crowd would have stole TVs and Nike Airs as they violently rampaged through the streets to mark the lack of justice and law and order.

Like Greta sailing home across the Atlantic in a massive sailing ship, but the crew all had to be flown out to the States to pick her up.

If these b'stards would do what they profess instead of telling everyone else how to live, I might be more inclined to believe them.

The old chestmuet of 97% of scientist accept that GW is man made makes me laugh. Most are not climare experts and all of them use computer models, a bit like they do for daily weather forcasts. Odd that the rarely get it right for one week in advance. And they all appear to work on the 'corrected' hot period records from the 1930s.

Just to avoid another 'hate crime' it should be stated the career criminal George Floyd's death wasn't judged accidental, in the voice of Max from Hart to Hart "it waz mwuwder".

Good job too, anything less and the baying crowd would have stole TVs and Nike Airs as they violently rampaged through the streets to mark the lack of justice and law and order.
i watched some of the actual trial on sky news ,i never knew he died some hours after the knee to neck,and his blood toxicolity test showed 3 different heart stimulating illegal drugs in it, he was pronounced dead through heart failure. without the knee incident the reason for death would go down as an overdose .not one racial conitation was made by any police ,no racial hate crime was proven,no racial motive was proven. The only reason they had to say the copper killed him was george saying he couldnt breathe .