Morsy gone | Vital Football

Morsy gone

Was coming, amazed it took so long.

Very sad to see him leave but can't blame him.

What's the bets the fee admin got is a joke? Probably way under 1m for the heartbeat of the club. That's the part that makes me sick, we will lose him and it doesn't even help us the money will just be used to keep admin in place to keep getting their fees in while they stick to a price for the ground that we all know is going to eventually have to drop.

What's the bets the fee admin got is a joke? Probably way under 1m for the heartbeat of the club. That's the part that makes me sick, we will lose him and it doesn't even help us the money will just be used to keep admin in place to keep getting their fees in while they stick to a price for the ground that we all know is going to eventually have to drop.
Cant blame him i agree, players come and go afterall they just mercenarys go where the money is
But like all players been and gone if we survive this debacle that is happening and we move on then new players will be the future the ones that left they will soon be forgotten

All they are interested in is sticking around long enough to insert sell on clauses into all the deals. Miraculously the deal will be sealed quickly after as theyve bled us dry and have no interest in whats left. Wonder if they will see if they can sell any young players that actually aclimatise? Krasner is acting out self interest and self interest only this deal could have been concluded weeks ago if the price was more acceptable for the ground.

On morsy I dont wanna know the fee on one hand as I bet him and byrne between them havent got a million in. Disgusting, sell em cheap and wack big sell on fees for begbies traynor. The absolutle parasites

‏شكراً جزيلاً نفس الشيء وسوف نتذكره دائمًا باعتزاز من قبلي أنا وابني على قيادتك الشجاعة وشخصك الودود الودود عندما طُلب منك الحصول على 20 صورة إضافية مع ابني ، بارك الله فيك وعائلتك وأتمنى عبور المسارات قريبًا جدًا في
الحياة. ..جيد .... الزعيم ...... صديق.
‏shkraan jzylaan nfs alshay' wasawf natadhakaruh day mana biaietizaz min qabliin 'ana wabini ealaa qiadatik alshajaeat washakhsik alwadud alwadud eindama tulb mink alhusul ealaa 20 suratan 'iidafiatan mae abnay , barak allah fik waeayilatik wa'atamanaa eubur almasarat qrybana jdana fi alhayati. ..jid .... alzaeim ...... sadiq.

‏شكراً جزيلاً نفس الشيء وسوف نتذكره دائمًا باعتزاز من قبلي أنا وابني على قيادتك الشجاعة وشخصك الودود الودود عندما طُلب منك الحصول على 20 صورة إضافية مع ابني ، بارك الله فيك وعائلتك وأتمنى عبور المسارات قريبًا جدًا في
الحياة. ..جيد .... الزعيم ...... صديق.
‏shkraan jzylaan nfs alshay' wasawf natadhakaruh day mana biaietizaz min qabliin 'ana wabini ealaa qiadatik alshajaeat washakhsik alwadud alwadud eindama tulb mink alhusul ealaa 20 suratan 'iidafiatan mae abnay , barak allah fik waeayilatik wa'atamanaa eubur almasarat qrybana jdana fi alhayati. ..jid .... alzaeim ...... sadiq.
Thas reet theer cocker wi evry thing tha sez!!! Wot dust reckon?

For all you fans not fluent in Arabic

Thank you very much the samey and will always be fondly remembered by me and my son for your courageous leadership and your friendly, friendly person When you are asked to have 20 extra photos with my son, may God bless you and your family and I hope to cross paths very soon in life. ..Good .... leader ...... friend.

One of the toughest transfers to take that I've experienced at the club. Even if we got anywhere near his true value it would hurt. This really feels like the heart has now gone. Great player and such a strong leader during our toughest time. He encapsulates the exact opposite of the over privileged modern footballer. Will always be a tic and fully deserves to play at a higher level

That's it for me now, the championship team of 2 months ago is no more, I've done my grieving over the last few weeks, Morsy's departure was expected and inevitable. Time to draw a line under the past.

Welcome to all the new signings, good luck to all the youth lads coming through, time to get behind the current team and consign the championship team to the annals of time, for us to muse about in reminiscent moments of what they were and what they could have been.

This one cuts deeper than any...another sabre thrust from curly, Larry and Mo ( admin ).

Never gave less than 100% this lad and I love him to bits.
Best of luck Sami and remember us with fondness mate.

2nd post on this so apologies cos I'm pissed off.

We have taken some flesh wounds and glancing blows of late but this one feels like the cruel bastard with the sword stood over the poor bull. Full of knives and other pointy stuff, breathing heavy and just waiting for the end thrust. Get on with it admin and finish us off, stuff your pockets then fuck off from Wigan for good.

An excellent leader, both on and off the pitch. Led his men exceptionally when the shit hit the fan and played his part in holding them together. Very dignified during all this and his empathy shone through. It was right for him to move on for the sake of his career. Like all the others who stood up for the club m, gave their all and have since left (windarse aside) he leaves with my respect, gratitude and best wishes for the future.