Morgan Ferrier fun and games | Page 2 | Vital Football

Morgan Ferrier fun and games

How do Borehamwood justity demanding such a big sell on percentage apart from the fact that Tranmere agreed to it? For a player that has been there 5 months and played around 15 games I would've thought 20% is more than generous. They will be getting a net profit on the transfer fee and all the performance related bonuses are because the player helped them to their best ever season. The agent maybe overly aggressive but clearly Borehamwood are being stubborn and trying to justify cashing in further on the player.

An agent doing to boring wood what they've been trying to do NL clubs for the last few seasons! O the irony!!!

It sounds a very weak clause, but still seems as though it's written in BW's favour.

Something like that needs to be in black and white, clearly outlined not a half and half as it seems it is. Having said that, and as I said above, the onus seems to be on BW to agree any additional clauses.

That is the worst clause I've ever seen. Original fee could be £35,000. And then they could ask for add-ons of £20,000,000 and an 120% sell on and reject anything lower.

Shows you don't have to have brains to be an agent. Boreham Wood must have been laughing so hard when they accepted that.

And wow. An agent is trying to get a move through so he gets a huge pay off. I'm so shocked.

You can see why Boreham Wood respected the player's previous agent, because he was a complete numpty for not putting in a specified amount for the additional clauses.
It seems to me that the agents work for the same company, the first one has moved on (one way or another), and the "25 year old" has been given this client as a training exercise, without any care for the player or clubs involved.

It might as well have said, "We'll sell you if we get an offer that's acceptable to the Club", which is the same for every player anyway!

What an intelligent statement that is. It would be good if he would publicise the name of the clown advising him - so every other player in the game can avoid him and get him out of the game for good.

The player has a way out though and if he took some sensible external advice he would probably take it.

"It's not my fault, its all the agents doing, I didn't even really want to leave, he bullied me too and now I have dismissed him. Can I come back please while I try and talk Wimbledon into upping the sell-on fee in the background, so that I can cover all the bases and don't come out of this looking any more like a numpty than I already do."

Good to see that Ferrier reads my posts, but I'm a bit disappointed that he hasn't liked it yet.

If that is the case, was this the clown who last summer advised Raggett not to play for Lincoln because there was a possible transfer in the offing?

Also the clown that told him to sign for Norwich so that he can play almost no 1st team football all season, miss a cup-winning appearance at Wembley and then get loaned out to Rotherham where he'll probably get to rinse and repeat.