Moore to QPR 2m | Vital Football

Moore to QPR 2m

Who ever said we didn't need to sell players? We've not got a penny to our name. QPR have got themselves a great deal there. No idea why it couldn't have waited till Thursday though. It's actually a little bit disgusting to do this two days before a relegation decider.

Who ever said we didn't need to sell players? We've not got a penny to our name. QPR have got themselves a great deal there. No idea why it couldn't have waited till Thursday though. It's actually a little bit disgusting to do this two days before a relegation decider.

Seems like clubs are doing their up most to disrupt our players and manager doesn't it? Was cook before. There will be a fire sale if we go down believe me. However, that won't be admin related.

I'm angry about the timing of it. Theres just no need. I think we will sell the majority of our starting eleven even if we stay up. Players aren't just going to accept new contracts on less pay and all the signs are we really need to cut that wage total down.

Realistically who do we think will be on reasonable wages and wanting to stay? Maybe Naismith, Jones and Byrne? Jacobs and dunkley possibly if they don't get offered better deals elsewhere

Accepted does not mean he’ll go there. It’s obviously leaked to drum up further interest and to be honest given his performances this year he’s worth more than that - but sadly admin means players will go for far less than their market value.

I'm angry about the timing of it. Theres just no need. I think we will sell the majority of our starting eleven even if we stay up. Players aren't just going to accept new contracts on less pay and all the signs are we really need to cut that wage total down.

Realistically who do we think will be on reasonable wages and wanting to stay? Maybe Naismith, Jones and Byrne? Jacobs and dunkley possibly if they don't get offered better deals elsewhere

Players don't need to accept a pay cut, we was run well before, it may come down to the new owners wallet and intentions though.

Please don’t need to accept anything, they are under contract. He was close to leaving in January so I wouldn’t be surprised if his exit for whatever reason prior to admin, was always on the cards this summer.

No one has said that we don't need to sell players, they have said there is no need for a "fire sale".
If we can sell 2,3,4 players to get us through the financial squeeze until a buyer is in place so be it. I still think the battle is all about survival, let's just do what we have to do.

No one has said that we don't need to sell players, they have said there is no need for a "fire sale".
If we can sell 2,3,4 players to get us through the financial squeeze until a buyer is in place so be it. I still think the battle is all about survival, let's just do what we have to do.

If I recall 6m was to cover 3 months right? So hopefully we just need to raise around 4 million to cover enough time for a new owner to be here, but I'm not business mind.

Please don’t need to accept anything, they are under contract. He was close to leaving in January so I wouldn’t be surprised if his exit for whatever reason prior to admin, was always on the cards this summer.

Thats what I was trying to get at, the players are under contract. If they don't want to sign new ones then the only way to lower that figure is by selling them.

I thought the administrator Stanley said we had been given dispensation to sell players to the Prem or clubs lower down the pyramid but not to fellow Championship clubs? Surely this is a deal for when the window reopens and Kieffer can play on Wednesday?

I thought the administrator Stanley said we had been given dispensation to sell players to the Prem or clubs lower down the pyramid but not to fellow Championship clubs? Surely this is a deal for when the window reopens and Kieffer can play on Wednesday?

Surely he will play wednesday. Crazy if not. What I don't get is if we sell most of players and enter admin it's a two year transfer embargo so how the hell will we field a team?

We have to sell !

There is no other option.

We have no other income at present.

The wage bill has to be reduced and I would assume that Keiffer is on a decent packet. He will not be the last as we need to get the big earners off the books to prepare for next season.

I don't want to pre-empt Wednesdays result but if we don't get the results we all want then we will be a league one side and our wage budget will far exceed our income. The loss of the TV income will hit us hard and further reduce our potential income. Given all this we could still be in administration as we continue to seek a buyer, and in this situation the administrators cannot run at a loss therefore they have to bring the club into the black. The only way that can be achieved is by off loading the highest earning players. Sad but fact.

It may not be a "fire sale" but it certainly will be clear out.

We obviously wouldn't want to lose Moore and make a loss on him or even break even considering he's been an important player for us - we'd be looking for a healthy profit ideally. But we are where we are, we need to sell and there is no avoiding it.

If Moore goes that's 3m in total sales towards keeping everything going, we heard 6m was the total we needed to keep everything healthy so still some way to go. As disapointing as it is we have to be pragmatic and just keep focused on the main job which is surviving admin.

Hopefully he can play on Wednesday and then whatever happens happens.

We obviously wouldn't want to lose Moore and make a loss on him or even break even considering he's been an important player for us - we'd be looking for a healthy profit ideally. But we are where we are, we need to sell and there is no avoiding it.

If Moore goes that's 3m in total sales towards keeping everything going, we heard 6m was the total we needed to keep everything healthy so still some way to go. As disapointing as it is we have to be pragmatic and just keep focused on the main job which is surviving admin.

Hopefully he can play on Wednesday and then whatever happens happens.

I would think that the decision to play will be left up to the player himself.

It is certainly a hard decision for him and I hope that the fans will understand whichever way he goes.

Bald 'Zidane mode' Naismith will get 30 goals and 30 assists in League One next season at least so it'll be fine.

Reactions: GSM

It is certainly a hard decision for him and I hope that the fans will understand whichever way he goes.

I think judging by all that the group have been through he'll play if he has the choice. But he may not depending on what happens.

But there is no guarentee the offer has been accepted or if it has the deal will be finalised by Wed night. I suspect at 2m a host of clubs will come flooding out of the woodwork for a bargain which may slow down the process as he meets his potential suitors and maybe this is a premptive leak of QPR's not yet accepted bid to try and get a bidding war going. We'll probably see pretty quickly if this is straight forward or if it's a bit of a strategy to drum up further interest before a bid is accepted.

Whatever the case is we all need to prepare for this to be a real year zero event in terms of our squad - i think there is a very good chance we start next season with a unrecognisable squad regardless of if we stay up or go down (if we survive). I think we just have to look at the bigger long term picture of surviving as a club and getting it back into hopefully trustworthy hands.

I suspect Cardiff May still hold an
Interest - particularly given he’s improved since they last showed an interest. Seems to be the same price they offered too - not unreasonable to think he has a release clause in his contract at this level. He may well have choice of suitors before the week is out, especially at that price. Or maybe a L1 release clause so we’re looking to do business in case we end up there, however unlikely