Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lavinier

• John

• Scarlett

• Total voters
It’s not easy to nominate a MoM from the radio and highlights , but from what I heard and was backed up the BT sport highlights, Dele was back to his running game . He didn’t look to be carrying an injury , looked sharp and completely on his game.
You can’t ask anymore .

well done to him , and can only be good for us .

No two ways about it....Dele! A typical Deliesk gl, 2 beautiful assists, Sid got the ball played to exactly where he ask for it, Bales finished with applom after an on the plate pass.
Bales is getting there quickly, time to unleash.
Lamela, battler, head down n go, sometimes to obvious, but I like the lad.

No two ways about it....Dele! A typical Deliesk gl, 2 beautiful assists, Sid got the ball played to exactly where he ask for it, Bales finished with applom after an on the plate pass.
Bales is getting there quickly, time to unleash.
Lamela, battler, head down n go, sometimes to obvious, but I like the lad.

When Lamela first came to us he didnt have the pace to go past or show a clean pair of heels. He also didnt have the strength to hold opponents off. With his hip problems I feared he would never do the above.
He gives away stupid free kicks for sure but he also wins the ball quite regularly and comes away with it if the ref lets him.

The question of whether to sell or keep will need to be addressed soon, not easy for Jose ?

Has to be Dele.

Anyone else think Levy blocked him leaving in January?

I think Levy was fact-finding in January. By the time it came to the day after deadline day, I think the Levy / Mourinho Tuesday meeting took a different tone and Jose's narrative has been different ever since.

You can't watch your appointed manager get into that many people conflicts and not act. The Jose / Dele relationship was in the middle of it would be my guess. But the implication towards other key members of the squad was there.

Despite the results not returning to the club just yet, I feel that the mood has lifted.

So yes, I do believe Levy was instrumental in Dele staying.