Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Lamela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sissoko

• Vinicius

• Total voters
Bale for me....he was always looking to attack, two decent goals.... Harry came alive in 2nd half and did welk, Lucas good bustling in first half, but 2nd half passing & head down blind running ruined it for me...
But greAt win

Bale for me. He set the move up and finished it off for the vital 2nd goal. That really set the tempo for the 2nd half. Kane’s goal was out of the top drawer though and Lucas was quality.

Wonderful team goal finished by Our Harry. Despite that i'm sorry folks but the workrate & constant probing from our front 4 was exceptional today. Lucas was constantly probing their rear guard & was a real menace. I have to give it to him on that performance. No flash but plenty of graft.

Bale just edges it. His game had everything: great passing, ball control, dribbling, vision, link up play, intelligence. And in this form he makes the players around im so much better. He gives them options. Doherty finds so much more space to overlap as he draws 2 or 3 defenders towards him. And as good as Kane's strike was, I loved Bale's header for the second because of the bravery to get there. He keeps popping up in the CF position at the right time.

Harry's goal was technically outstanding, but Bale has transformed us from a write off to having a ray of real hope.

Bale has set the standard, brilliant by Harry, but without Bale's contribution, we'd have not played like that.

I have gone for Kane.

There were FOUR players that ran the show for me.

Reggie - the unsung hero - dominated the lhs and offered everything that Davies can only dream of.

Moura - Not so headless - Grafter - just never allowed Palace players to switch off, driving at them all night.

Bale + Kane - the masters of passing. Why can't others learn from their intelligence and skill. Neither rely on pace for their product.

Kane pipped it for that strike for his 1st goal. Made it look so casual!

I went Kane. Could just as easily make a case for the 4 above.

Just wanted to say sorry to Lucas for writing him off as a headless chicken. I love to eat humble pie and he is doing a good job of showing he is important. Keep it up fella.

Final note, lamelas pass. Only Nd would be capable of doing that in our team

Just wanted to say sorry to Lucas for writing him off as a headless chicken. I love to eat humble pie and he is doing a good job of showing he is important. Keep it up fella.

I think he has not completely suppressed the headless chicken, it's just under the surface as his attempt at an unnecessary eye of the needle killer pass 30 seconds before halftime which gave the ball away that led to their goal as an example.

When you've got footballing intelligence, you don't do that then and also his 'dribbing runs' that countless (I'll count later) he lost the ball as he dived at the floor when he did - a bit better smarts to pass earlier would have a made a World of difference.

Good press for the goal, but beyond that..

Last edited:
For me Our Arry, 2 & 2 goals & assists, in the same game first Spurs player since Mr Klinsmann did the same in 1988.

Bale was very close, his passing and drive was excellent.

Lucas, the engine room with his battling never say die tenacity.

But I think Sanchez needs a mention, another good game, keep it up my boy.

Hey LH, no shame in digesting the humble pie, we all do it. Just wished other players would rise to the challenge. Is it too much to ask of Dier, Davies Sissoko to up the ante's?

I was writing off Sanchez, Moura and Bale!!. Bring it on!