Mitrovic Officially Signs | Vital Football

Mitrovic Officially Signs

Sir Laz

Vital Football Hero
Any news yet,supposedly signing over the weekend.
A top drawer striker,reminds me of a young Shearer,pacey,good in the air,can use both feet.
Would prefer him to Austin.

Supposed to be visa issues for his family and him but apart from that, it's being dragged out a little to see if Porto make an acceptable bid.

Sir Laz - 13/7/2015 14:13

Thought the deadline for Porto had passed at midnight on friday.

I doubt there really was one. That said, he's supposed to be keen to come but it's in the hands of his family to sort. The sticking point is said to be because the family will need a visa every time they come to see him play and they fly in plus Mitrovic doesn't meet the visa limit for international games played.

Im guessing if we really want him, he'll get a conditional one.

Ed Woodward has signed Darmian, Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin, sold Van Persie and still had time to watch the tennis this weekend. Meanwhile Lee Charnley is being Lee Charnley, the fat ****.

You must remember Charnley takes 2 months to get one player so should have the 4 or 5 in two years time.
What happened to getting more English players.
We need defenders as well as strikers but Charnley cannot multi task.
They spend an awful amount of time chasing lost causes who have no intention of joining.
They need to move on if targets are proving difficult.

The Owl - 13/7/2015 15:28

You must remember Charnley takes 2 months to get one player so should have the 4 or 5 in two years time.
What happened to getting more English players.
We need defenders as well as strikers but Charnley cannot multi task.
They spend an awful amount of time chasing lost causes who have no intention of joining.
They need to move on if targets are proving difficult.

Yep, looks like he's waiting for a better offer, if he doesn't want to come here and double his wages, then fuck him off now.

"Yep, looks like he's waiting for a better offer, if he doesn't want to come here and double his wages, then fuck him off now."

Exactly

The club's transfer policy is becoming so obviously transparent to everyone now.

Pretend to show an interest, dawdle, continue to pretend to monitor until the option of deciding to make an offer arises before then allowing someone else to steal in.

Porto have just got £25 million for Jackson Martinez as he's sold to Athletico Madrid, guess what they'll spend some of that on?

In the meantime as that one 'slips away', Charlie Austin has still not been bid for.......

It's his owld man that's the stumbling block but it should have been a done deal by now. The whole family were over at the weekend checking the place out. Or maybe we have to sell a player before we can buy one?

I wonder how many actual bids we have made. I suspect very few if any hence only one signing.
Talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

Regarding Mitrovic my first reaction was that if he doesn't want to come, fuck him. But on reflection the fact he seems to be putting his footballing career before money makes me like him more. He deserves a better club that SDU.

According to Sky Sports, betting has been suspended on Charlie Austin's move to Newcastle. Apparently, a large amount of money has been lumped on him to complete the move to SDU. That'll be Ashley trying to get a bit back on the deal, will it?

Aleksander Mitrovic is another of those will he won't he players linked with Newcastle this summer. The Anderlecht striker seems destined to move but rumour has it Porto, and even Chelsea, are in for him?

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=405949#ixzz3gBUHLeus

Well the agent seemed keener than the player when terms were discussed and agreed. Once 24 hours had elapsed you just knew it wasn't going to happen. Naive, you couldn't make it up, a class player slips through the net. Yet again!

Some kind of a suprise this article. Looks like he comes afterall.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-want-mitrovic-board-9682996

Can't decide if this bloke is coming to us or not - he is then he's not then he is again - the press do my nut in

Also are we bidding for Austin or is he a fall back in case this one fails - another story that keeps changing direction ??

Apparenty Mitz is on his way to the Newcastle today for medical - I wait with baited breath for the customery photo at the airport before I believe owt

I hope we don't get him because Newcastle are obviously not his first choice, why should they be a players sloppy seconds.