Missing Posters | Page 2 | Vital Football

Missing Posters

There’s certainly been a drop off in posters. I remember when match pages were 20-30 long. Now we’re around 10. Can’t say I miss Bald Archie much but he did glean plenty of responses, me included.

Highgate and Spursgirl also spring to mind , along with the guy who had Poch as his avatar and always called him porky. Sorry but can't remember his name .
I really do understand what you are saying TOP , sometimes the negativity on on here is overpowering , makes you wonder why they bother supporting the club .
I buy into 80 s signature , " never give up , never give in "
Bald Archie! That guy never gave up. Exhausting.

Swanky the true whiners have left. Spurs are far from perfect but there are fewer things to complain about these days. The real supporters are still around minus those that got fed up with the negativity.

Also, the conversations on here are actually interesting now. Apparently it wa like that a while back as well.

Swanky the true whiners have left. Spurs are far from perfect but there are fewer things to complain about these days. The real supporters are still around minus those that got fed up with the negativity.

Also, the conversations on here are actually interesting now. Apparently it wa like that a while back as well.
There are a few really good posters on here

There’s certainly been a drop off in posters. I remember when match pages were 20-30 long. Now we’re around 10. Can’t say I miss Bald Archie much but he did glean plenty of responses, me included.

There are definitely lot less than I remember a few years ago. Around 2010-12 I’d check this forum out on occasion. I wouldn’t imagine there’s less interest and buzz around the club nowadays. Could it be that more people are using Twitter to express their views?

I think all football forums have had a drop off... twitter and instagram are the where people tend to interact a lot more now but I still prefer forums.

There is a 'spurs girl' on the Fighting Cocks forum . I obviously don't know if it's the same person . I wasn't a member on here when she was posting ,but I was always reading the threads as a guest . She had a lot of good things to say .
It's a shame when the forum loses someone like that

She was biased towards who she fancied. She was obsessed with Benny who in her eyes could do no wrong.

She also had no balls cos she ran away from here based on nob head posters spoiling the site rather than staying and exposing them for what they are.

In the mould of Dick Emery.....but I liked her.

She was biased towards who she fancied. She was obsessed with Benny who in her eyes could do no wrong.

She also had no balls cos she ran away from here based on nob head posters spoiling the site rather than staying and exposing them for what they are.

In the mould of Dick Emery.....but I liked her.

Her career got very very busy - that's the break when you're a 'chosen' one at a big big firm....

Last edited: