Missing Posters | Vital Football

Missing Posters

He could be having problem access the site, when they changed over I could nit gain access till last week. I kept getting error message stating I did not have access right,

He could be having problem access the site, when they changed over I could nit gain access till last week. I kept getting error message stating I did not have access right,

And we don't see much of you nowadays Top.

Which is a shame, I know we are usually on different ends of the spectrum but I always respected your views.:cheers:

And we don't see much of you nowadays Top.

Which is a shame, I know we are usually on different ends of the spectrum but I always respected your views.:cheers:
I just get a bit frustrated with the constant running down of the club, so rather than falling out with anyone sometime it's best to take a break chiv. I usual visit the site but refrain from posting, but i'm really optimistic about where the club is heading.

I just get a bit frustrated with the constant running down of the club, so rather than falling out with anyone sometime it's best to take a break chiv. I usual visit the site but refrain from posting, but i'm really optimistic about where the club is heading.

Things could be a lot worse without a doubt.

Highgate and Spursgirl also spring to mind , along with the guy who had Poch as his avatar and always called him porky. Sorry but can't remember his name .
I really do understand what you are saying TOP , sometimes the negativity on on here is overpowering , makes you wonder why they bother supporting the club .
I buy into 80 s signature , " never give up , never give in "

Highgate was banned. He had a million lives.

SG is just growing up and very busy.

Bald Archie was banned by EX I think.

As for the negativity, go to the bigger forums trust me they make this place look like a chapel.

Highgate and Spursgirl also spring to mind , along with the guy who had Poch as his avatar and always called him porky. Sorry but can't remember his name .
I really do understand what you are saying TOP , sometimes the negativity on on here is overpowering , makes you wonder why they bother supporting the club .
I buy into 80 s signature , " never give up , never give in "
Yeah Walt,think your talking about Bald Archie ,Spursgirl hasn't been on for a long time,it's a pity because she was a good poster and knew her stuff,I think the negativity on here is down to the Passion that we have for our club,I know, Spurs frustrate the fuck out of me sometimes but I still think we are going in the right direction.☺

Yeah Walt,think your talking about Bald Archie ,Spursgirl hasn't been on for a long time,it's a pity because she was a good poster and knew her stuff,I think the negativity on here is down to the Passion that we have for our club,I know, Spurs frustrate the fuck out of me sometimes but I still think we are going in the right direction.☺

Long live the passion for our club Vinnie. I agree with you about the direction the club is going in . Great times . COYS

I've never been a prolific poster, but it seemed to me that towards the end of last season there were posters that seemed to attack others just for the hell of it. Even SpursGirl, who was IMO one of the most sensible posters, was ridiculed by some someone......I can't remember who or what it was about now, and whoever it was has probably been banned or has disappeared from this site, but the damage was done. She's stopped posting as did many others around that time because I'm guessing they, like me, got pissed off with the all the bile that was being posted at that time. That's my view as to the the missing regular posters for what its worth.

I've never been a prolific poster, but it seemed to me that towards the end of last season there were posters that seemed to attack others just for the hell of it. Even SpursGirl, who was IMO one of the most sensible posters, was ridiculed by some someone......I can't remember who or what it was about now, and whoever it was has probably been banned or has disappeared from this site, but the damage was done. She's stopped posting as did many others around that time because I'm guessing they, like me, got pissed off with the all the bile that was being posted at that time. That's my view as to the the missing regular posters for what its worth.

Things change. Spursgirl's career took off, time became limited, but she also got pretty sick of the 'pop-up' new poster trolls who simply posted nothing but negative post after negative post - and the site not killing them off quick enough - as they're just win-up merchants - we still have one or two here, but you can soon spot them now, as they just regurgitate the same negative views or only turn up after a painful result.

So, understand you got pissed off - but for most genuine supporters who understand our progress and direction of travel, you just shouldn't let these entirely empty vessels detract from your enjoyment here.

"So, understand you got pissed off - but for most genuine supporters who understand our progress and direction of travel, you just shouldn't let these entirely empty vessels detract from your enjoyment here".

So those who do not believe in the progress and direction are not genuine supporters and are entirely empty vessels?

Wow.

They are when they appear, make one negative post after another (and that's almost entirely what they do) get tagged as a troll, get banned and then reappear with the same tone and tenure under another name...

Rinse and repeat.

Now that's a Wow! Why would any troll bother to keep doing that?

I wouldn't let anyone affect my enjoyment of this forum. Water off a ducks bollox. To abstain due to a few idiots is perhaps giving them what they want ?

I was gone for a bit due to getting hit with multiple deployments etc...but I have always viewed from afar. Finally have time again and happy to be back...but like many of you have said above...miss folks like Spursgirl.

"So, understand you got pissed off - but for most genuine supporters who understand our progress and direction of travel, you just shouldn't let these entirely empty vessels detract from your enjoyment here".

So those who do not believe in the progress and direction are not genuine supporters and are entirely empty vessels?

Wow.[/

They are when they appear, make one negative post after another (and that's almost entirely what they do) get tagged as a troll, get banned and then reappear with the same tone and tenure under another name...

Rinse and repeat.

Now that's a Wow! Why would any troll bother to keep doing that?

Don't understand those peoples thought processes . Bizarre