Missing Links EXTRA | Vital Football

Missing Links EXTRA

miller4life

Vital 1st Team Regular
Seeing as I filled in Bez's original Missing Links I thought I would pop a few extra up for all the others who love taking part in this enjoyable little Quiz

1. Board • Error • Text ....... M**S*E*

2. Night • Robert • Unit ...... *U**S

3. Apple • Healthy • Out .....*A*I**

4 . Emperor • Patch • Prose ... *U*P*E

5. Carefully • Tyre • Water ....*R**D

6. Board • Moor • Mouth ..... ****

7. Lane • Life • Motor ......C***E

:4: :4: :4:

As I am doing this on my phone which is tricky at best here's how you all did
1. MESSAGE --- Mos60
2. BURNS --- Caz
3. EATING --- Bez
4. PURPLE --- Mos60
5. TREAD --- Bez
6. DART --- Bez
7. CYCLE --- Bez

Thank you and well done to the 3 of you for taking part Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did
Bez extra well done for Dart as I thought I might stump you all as it took me an age to get it when I did the puzzle myself

I have plenty more it's just that I felt guilty knocking out the one's Bez did in record time for me and I knew others enjoy them also so I thought why not it only takes a few mins to do so I did it

I just hope Bez isn't too angry with me for doing them after she takes the time to do them normally

No problem m4l, do them when you want. Er, did you find a book of them or something?

I'll still put some up for you to solve though!! lol.

I just bought a regular puzzle book which had three of them

I can't find a puzzle book just for them like there is for wordsearch and sh*tuku sorry should read sudoku ha ha ha ha

Oh right, re three of them m4l, cos I won't be doing one tomorrow, in Bridlington for the day!

Sorry Bez I missed this only just seen it but will put up some tomorrow Tuesday so by the looks of things there will be extra for everyone to enjoy