Misdirected Request | Vital Football

Misdirected Request

Gaz_Imp

Vital Football Hero
Sorry, not an Imps post. Anyone else get one of these when trying to come on here sometimes? I don’t get it with any other websites. Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere!

Sorry, not an Imps post. Anyone else get one of these when trying to come on here sometimes? I don’t get it with any other websites. Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere!

I will email Vital HQ!

Another issue I have noticed recently is that a thread title no longer greys out when you have read all available posts within it. However, if you exit the site and re-enter, they are greyed out (provided no one has added another post in the interim).

Another issue I have noticed recently is that a thread title no longer greys out when you have read all available posts within it. However, if you exit the site and re-enter, they are greyed out (provided no one has added another post in the interim).

I think more than that has changed. The forum now "auto refreshes". New posts automatically appear.

Its been doing that for me too for a few weeks now. You have to refresh for some reason or as you say exit and re-enter