Mike Ashley IN campaign. | Vital Football

Mike Ashley IN campaign.

banjo9

Vital Squad Member
Pinched this off the other ToT site, so not claiming that it's mine, but its a great idea. Clearly, the Ashley out campaign is going nowhere. Maybe now it's time to consider an 'Ashley in' campaign. At the last count we had approximately 48,000 supports of the Ashley in campaign. It's time to point the finger at these people and remind them that they are supporting the Ashley in vote. Great idea, I reckon.

It's probably best to point the finger at those who shop at this lot as well:

Sports Direct
CyclesDirect.com
Field & Trek
Lillywhites
USC
JD Sports

Not to mention those that wear these brands of clothing:

Airwalk
Antigua
Campri
Carlton
Donnay
Dunlop
Everlast
Firetrap
GoldDigga
Hot Tuna
Kangol
Karrimor
Lee Cooper
Lonsdale
Miss Fiori
Muddyfox
No Fear
Slazenger
Sondico
Voodoo Dolls

I can safely say that I don't wear any of those shit brands or shop in any of those shit holes!

Toon_NoMatterWot - 17/2/2014 20:49

Airwalk
Antigua
Campri
Carlton
Donnay
Dunlop
Everlast
Firetrap
GoldDigga
Hot Tuna
Kangol
Karrimor
Lee Cooper
Lonsdale
Miss Fiori
Muddyfox
No Fear
Slazenger
Sondico
Voodoo Dolls

Fuck me, you have just described the chavs dream wardrobe M lol.

Poshest bit kit as got is me Royal Hunter wellies and me Solway Zipper for posh do's.
Invited to non of these events once I spoke out against the stupid bastads.

I admit i once bought a pair of reebok classics (yes those scouse car pinching trainers) from soccer sports about 12 yrs ago which fell to bits after a fortnight, never been back to the lidl of all sports retailers since, oh and if memory serves me right the staff are as thick as castle walls inarl.

I like Lidl meself everything has a 3 year warranty. and as long as you pay by debit card and keep the shit receipt you get your money back once it's burned out.
hedgecutters and chainsaws become disposable when on dirty jobs and keeps your good gear safe.

BLACKBOB - 17/2/2014 22:33

Poshest bit kit as got is me Royal Hunter wellies and me Solway Zipper for posh do's.
Invited to non of these events once I spoke out against the stupid bastads.

Lots of nice gear myself Bob and lots of nice smellies.

It's probably best to point the finger at those who shop at this lot as well:

Sports Direct
CyclesDirect.com
Field & Trek
Lillywhites
USC
JD Sports

Airwalk
Antigua
Campri
Carlton
Donnay
Dunlop
Everlast
Firetrap
GoldDigga
Hot Tuna
Kangol
Karrimor
Lee Cooper
Lonsdale
Miss Fiori
Muddyfox
No Fear
Slazenger
Sondico
Voodoo Dolls

Bloody nora frightened to buy a bloody thing over here now, thinking I might be supporting that fat twat. I hope for Christ sake he hasn't got his slimy mitts involved in tacky sports in North America. :10:

BLACKBOB - 17/2/2014 22:43

I like Lidl meself everything has a 3 year warranty. and as long as you pay by debit card and keep the shit receipt you get your money back once it's burned out.
hedgecutters and chainsaws become disposable when on dirty jobs and keeps your good gear safe.

Aye nowt wrong with Lidl BOB the same with Aldi, you get 3 years warranty from them aswell. The only gripe ive got with Lidl in Consett is the fucking fat security guard keeps looking to see if you have swiped summit. Not that the sweaty fat fucker could catch you before you were out the door.

Airwalk
Antigua
Campri
Carlton
Donnay
Dunlop
Everlast
Firetrap
GoldDigga
Hot Tuna
Kangol
Karrimor
Lee Cooper
Lonsdale
Miss Fiori
Muddyfox
No Fear
Slazenger
Sondico
Voodoo Dolls

Is that next season's squad?

The people that go don't see it that way at all. They are never going to be convinced so we may as well just sit back and watch the club implode. With the supporters that we have (and football in general) it's not worth fucking saving. At the end of the day if Ashley does sell then some over egomaniacal, greedy bastard is likely to take over. Football is fucked through greed and it's not worth wasting your time on.