Mika Mandron | Vital Football

Mika Mandron

Grear news. Unless his form has bombed since he left is he is certainly good enough to perform well at L2 level.

Am surprised that he hasn't gone to a League One club, if I'm being honest. He certainly was the one stand out player in a sh1te Crewe Alexandra team last season. So quite pleased that we have managed to secure his services.

Am surprised that he hasn't gone to a League One club, if I'm being honest. He certainly was the one stand out player in a sh1te Crewe Alexandra team last season. So quite pleased that we have managed to secure his services.
Maybe no league one club made an offer?

Didn’t Evans offer him a contact extension, quite a few of our fans liked him,,as did i.
Crewe offered him new contract, the fans liked him the coaching staff in their words begged him to stay, had direct involvement in 30 goals in two seasons
And. He was out injured for over two months, he picked up that injury playing at Crewe against us, pretty quick, he is a very gamely runner, I’m pleased.

Bomber has the intent to sign one but in the negotiations he needs to peg back the player's wage demands but at the moment they are poles apart. Time to sit around the old camp fire and sort it out.

Gee, thanks a lot Phil. You’ve taken all the puns in one go there.

I’ll have to canvas around, to see if I can find one of my own.

Big V or Mandron, who's better? A mate was saying there's nothing to choose between them. V was better in the air, but I can't really split them.

Big V or Mandron, who's better? A mate was saying there's nothing to choose between them. V was better in the air, but I can't really split them.
Hard to say, I don't remember much about Mandron other than his last game v Sunderland which was his best performance by far, then the season got stopped!

As others have said he was in and out of the side up to Xmas as Evans liked to rotate his attacking players and he did have a lot of options - far more than Harris will have this coming season.

I think Oliver would do better and score more goals in League 2, his game is more suited to that level.