Midweek games strange pattern | Vital Football

Midweek games strange pattern

GillsBluenose

Vital Football Hero
I don't know whether anyone has mentioned this on another thread but in midweek, the teams down with us are playing all the teams currently from 7th to 11th in the table, that are trying to get in the play offs.

Sunderland (7th) v Fleetwood
Plymouth (8th) v Wimbledon
Ipswich (9th) v Lincoln
Crewe v Portsmouth (10th)
Bolton (11th) v Morecambe

Of course, results never comply with the form book but at least those teams will have an incentive to turn over our competitors.

I don't know whether anyone has mentioned this on another thread but in midweek, the teams down with us are playing all the teams currently from 7th to 11th in the table, that are trying to get in the play offs.

Sunderland (7th) v Fleetwood
Plymouth (8th) v Wimbledon
Ipswich (9th) v Lincoln
Crewe v Portsmouth (10th)
Bolton (11th) v Morecambe

Of course, results never comply with the form book but at least those teams will have an incentive to turn over our competitors.
5 game accer?

Tonight could easily be a good night for us without playing.
Fingers crossed that we are still in touch tomorrow.
It’s now looking at a mini league for relegation.

Fingers crossed, indeed. Always interesting and often stressful, when it gets to this stage of a season and you start temporarily supporting teams you normally aren't interested in.
I’ll be secretly keeping an eye on the live scores as they come through on BBC.
Silently punching the air as each one falls into place …… or, upside down face at ten o’clock.

Even with Morecambe looking likely winners, the table isn’t looking bad.

3pts behind AFCW
3pts (and their game in hand) to Fleetwood
4pts to Morecambe

It is pretty much a mini league of 4 from 6.
Lincoln losing is a bonus, but they’ve got another 4pt gap. Can’t see us reeling them in.