MIDDLESBROUGH PHOTO'S | Vital Football

MIDDLESBROUGH PHOTO'S

zipadeedoodah

Vital Football Legend
Please click link if you wish to view my photo's from the Riverside Stadium.
Caz....beware, the last one is rather scary :10: :10:

http://zipstrips2011-2012.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/middlesbrough-2-millers-011th-april-2015.html

Interesting to see pictures of "my team's" stadium , but from an opposing supporters viewpoint.
Good photo's.

Brilliant pics Zippy, cheers!

It's time they had something like this at NYS, where fans from any stand can meet up! I rarely see Caz, as she's on the side, and I'm behind the goal!

When I asked Zip who the statues were I'd heard of Wilf Mannion, obviously, but not of George Hardwick and he replied 'well he was around in your era'

Cheers, pal! lol

Great Big Screen that everyone can see at the ground - nice ground.

And a lovely pic of snoring John to end the day!

herringthorpe - 12/4/2015 9:52 AM

When I asked Zip who the statues were I'd heard of Wilf Mannion, obviously, but not of George Hardwick and he replied 'well he was around in your era'

Cheers, pal! lol

My pleasure Caz :17: :17:
His playing career went from 1937 to 1950 at Middlesbrough and 50 to 1956 at Oldham.
Played 13 times for England between 1946 and 48 and he would've been 95 next Sunday. (He died in 2004)
So you see, i wasn't far off. :35: :35:

oh, and John is going to kill me on Wednesday for that last photo.....so that's 2 of you after me....i better go in disguise i think, or set our Pukka onto you both when we get there. :5: :5: