Mick Phelan | Vital Football

Mick Phelan

billnorfolk

Vital Youth Team
Have heard a rumer Mick Phelan set to take over from Houghton if things dont go to plan on Saturday.
Would be his first full managers job but doesnt lack experience as under manager to Sir Alex ,ex NC captain so could be well suited to the job.

what will happen ? another club will fire their manager and he will be appointed whilst we continue being kak under the 3 stooges.

I can see that happening both DG and Bears. If Phelan goes else ware soon and Hugh stays we will be doomed. It is getting worse than Worthless days as each week passes. :worried:

Apparently a lot of United fans were not keen on Phelan?

Yep seems like the board have slipped back to the bad old days?

when fans say firing CH is a gamble .. my response is we cannot do any worse than the 3 stooges.
I reckon if I was in charge at Newcastle last week I could not have made decisons as bad as he did. :idiot:

Agreed DG - you could have had the rest of the vital team as your coaching staff too.

Instead of worrying about a 3rd goal like hughton was you would have attacked and gone for it!

Bringing Wes so late and, also Elmander for pilks then playing him on the left? I mean that still bloody confuses me.

It was a joke.
Despite the massive ground there is just a small digital time display at low level on ad hoarding at opposite end of stadium.
I have not got good sight and it was a long way away BUT I
clearly saw the digits 88. 38 as our 2 subs came on.

I will never forgot that time. For that piece of total incompetant management alone it should have meant his time was up.

It's like he thought, oh the subs I forgot! Had best bring them on to try and convince people we did have a bit of a plan. Absolute joke.

he actually said on RN post match interview that he was trying to avoid another manc buy success game. That means he was going for a 2 1 defeat :idiot:

Looks like Phelan is still available.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25247196

Makes me think things are going on behind the scenes :think:

I was worried Phelan might go to Wigan, but they seem to want Rosler
Get him in now McNally!
We cannot go on like this!
The only negative I have heard about MP is that he has never "managed" at this level. Well, from what I can see, neither has Hughton.
We have the worst management team in the Prem., although I think Mark Hughes may well beat him to that honour by the time it's over - Phelan can't possibly do a worse job.

the BIG plus with phelan tj
for me would be the choice of his own back room staff and i am sure there would be plenty wanting to work with him